Surgery was successful

dsidi
on 6/17/06 7:44 am - Lexington, VA
I want to thank everyone who encouraged and prayed for me. I had surgery on Monday and I feel very good. I have returned home and I will go back to Richmond for my follow up appointment next week.
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/17/06 8:07 am - Danville, VA
Hi Diana....Wow, you sound as though you are doing really well. It is a wonderful journey and I would do it again in a heartbeat. Life is so good after and I feel really healthy for the first time in a long time. Hugs, Betsy
Michele R.
on 6/17/06 8:51 am - Pittsfield, MA
Yeah Diana! WELCOME to the Losers Bench! Hope you are feeling better each day! What did your doc let you out on? Liquids or Puree? I am going onto puree on Tuesday! YEAH tonight I pureed what I made for dinner for the rest of the family. Grilled Sweet Italian sausage...fresh green beans and a sweet potato! Hope it is all real good! LOL SIP SIP SIP lil Lady! Hugs! Shele
Kathy & Rich
on 6/17/06 9:07 am - Fairfax, VA
Welcome back, you, L-O-S-E-R.... meant in the best possible way. Glad to hear that you are doing well. Best wishes, Kathy
Amy B.
on 6/17/06 9:41 am - Hampton Roads, VA
Congratulations!! Right behind ya!! Amy
A10sFrau
on 6/17/06 11:50 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Hey! I got your phone message. My sister and Pop are here visiting. I will call you at home when they are gone. So glad to hear your are still feeling great. i figured you might want to get home to your own bed and shower. It makes such a difference. If you need anything please call. I am still reserving Thursday unless you let me know otherwise. Congratulations, you big LOSER! Lois
Shanana
on 6/17/06 11:56 am - Altavista, VA
Great Loser!!!! Glad you are doing well. Me and Melinda were just talking about you yesterday. Glad you are doing well. Shannon
prissy25
on 6/18/06 9:32 am - Barboursville, VA
Congrats Dianna Your now on the loosing side hope all goes well for you let us know how you are doing.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views