Hiccups!

Christine Hood
on 6/17/06 7:44 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Happy Saturday everybody!! Hope you are out enjoying the beautiful sunshine! I just came in from wandering all over Virginia Beach...gotta love living at the beach...especially in the summer! Anyway, most times that I eat, I get hiccups. They don't last long but it starts almost immediately after I swallow the last bite...any ideas? Thanks! Christine
Kathy & Rich
on 6/17/06 8:02 am - Fairfax, VA
Christine, It probably means you have reached FULL. Pouches have a way of letting us know when they have had enough and hiccups sometimes is one. Some folks their noses runs. Happy Saturday to you, dear! Kathy
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/17/06 8:05 am - Danville, VA
Hi Christine....I don't hiccup but alot of times I will sneeze about 12 times in a row...doesn't happen everytime I eat but it happens alot with eggs or when I eat in the morning....it is funny because when it starts, I know that I am going to sneeze at least 12 times straight...I guess the food is shifting. Gee, I sure wish I lived at the beach!!! I would love it. Have a wonderful weekend, girl....Hugs to ya and miss ya. Hugs, Betsy
Michele R.
on 6/17/06 8:49 am - Pittsfield, MA
Christine at least you know that you are full! I can't tell. I either eat to little or too much and I feel gross. I haven't found my safety zone yet. *shrugs* I suppose soon enough I will. Hugs! Shele
Amy B.
on 6/17/06 9:38 am - Hampton Roads, VA
Oooooohhhh no don't tell me thaaaaatttt!!! I get THE worst hiccups! They make this awful "Eeeeeeiiikkk" sound like some prehistoric bird. I have stopped entire bars full of people from talking just so they could watch/listen. My mother says I did it in the womb. If I try to stifle it I almost throw up. Maaaaaaybeee that will be a plus side of my surgery! Maybe they will change and be like normal hiccups....that sound like.....hiccup! I'll be at the beach tomorrow....38th street I think it is...whatever the end of the 1 mile ocean swim is. My son is doing that. This is my 2nd day of clear liquids. Not doing too bad but kinda hungry. Three days and a wake-up and I'll be on your side!!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Amy
TammyNVA
on 6/17/06 12:02 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Hey Christine, I hiccup when I'm full too! Not many, maybe 4 or 5. Isn't that funny! I went shopping today... have a baby shower next week and LOVE shopping for baby stuff. Hope you are having a good weekend! Hiccup! Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views