Saying hi...

Stephanie M.
on 6/17/06 10:53 pm - Moncks Corner, SC
Hey Lei, You hit the nail on the head. I was a little...um..ok...more than a little pissed they told him one thing one minute...then changed it. Apparently...different people said different things...just not in the right order. I had already told my kids he was coming home...cause that is what they told him. So...I had arranged with their dad for them to stay here with me...expecting he would be here to help and was not. I have had a very long week...to say the least. Lunch or dinner sounds good sometime. I am only a hop, skip and a jump...if you take out that blasted HRBT. That thing sucks. Hubby will be gone until at least November sometime. I don't like the places I know he is supposed to go...too much going on over there...and they are going to some places they don't ordinarily go as well...to show what a great military we have. So great...they don't care about the families. Ya know...my hubby did not stand watch for over a week because of all of this...yet they would not let him go anywhere. He was pissed too. But...with his job...he has to have his mind focused 100%....no room for error. So...why they just took him off the watchbill and did not let him come home to grieve...I dunno. Does not make any sense. Anyway...thanks for making me laugh. I really needed it! Stephanie
Sporty Jill
on 6/18/06 8:40 am - Norfolk, VA
Stephanie........... I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I have never lost a child, so I cannot give you any words that would tell you that I know how you feel, because I do not. But, I am here with a shoulder if you need it. Sending you lots of hugs................ Jill
Stephanie M.
on 6/18/06 11:00 am - Moncks Corner, SC
Hey Jill, Thanks so much...it means a lot. Hey...did you know...you have the coolest Dr ever? LOL. And...I love your new pic...have been meaning to tell you that. I have never been water skiing...tubing...jet skiing...anything like that. Someday...I will. Looks like so much fun! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views