Saying hi...

Stephanie M.
on 6/17/06 9:43 am - Moncks Corner, SC
Thanks again to everybody. As luck would have it...my hubby was not allowed to come home...after he was told by two supervisiors he could go...and to make arrangements...they changed their minds. So...for the past week or so I have been dealing with all the things that go with having a baby...just no baby. Really sucks. Physically, I am much better. Emotionally...well...that is another story. Nothing like having your baby in a toilet and flushing it like a goldfish. Sorry, I know....TMI. I felt like such a horrible mom. I have PCOS...so it is hard for me to get pg anyway. I have 3 beautiful children that I am thankful for...but none with my current hubby. He has none of his own. So...when he gets back...we will be doing the fertility drug thing...which I have had to do before. He jokingly asked me if I wanted twins or triplets. I told him what the heck...we will go for quads. All of which, by the way, are unlikely. The last time I used them, I got one healthy baby. That is all I am asking for. If we get blessed beyond that...hey I am up for that too. Have a great weekend! Stephanie
Kathy & Rich
on 6/17/06 11:19 am - Fairfax, VA
Stephanie, I'm so sorry again for your and hubby's loss. Sorry that you had to go through that without him. That sucks. As for the TMI stuff... it is what it is... your reality and the truth. My heart breaks for you. Sounds like you have a great positive attitude through a very very rough time. I give you great kudos for being able to look ahead to plans to try again to expand the family later when hubby gets home. I hope that you two are so blessed then! I hope the rest of your weekend is great! Hugs, Kathy
Stephanie M.
on 6/17/06 10:56 pm - Moncks Corner, SC
Hey Kathy! Thanks...and I hope you have recovered from all of your math this weekend...LOL You amaze me with all of your information. It is like you are a walking (ok...sitting at the computer...LOL) encyclopedia sometimes. You rock! Hugs, Stephanie
Kathleen C.
on 6/17/06 12:38 pm
RNY on 07/12/06 with
Hi Stephanie, I am so sorry for your loss. You are not a horrible mom; but a woman wishing for another blessed addition to your wonderful family. Please know that my thoughts are prayers are with you and your family.
Stephanie M.
on 6/17/06 10:58 pm - Moncks Corner, SC
Thanks, Kathleen! That is my first daughter's middle name. Hope you have a great weekend! Hugs, Stephanie
Amy B.
on 6/17/06 12:48 pm - Hampton Roads, VA
Hi Stephanie.... It's so good to hear from you. I will pray for a swift return of your hubby. So sorry you've had to bear this on your own. He sounds like a gem and you will feel much better when he's back. Take care. Amy
Stephanie M.
on 6/17/06 11:00 pm - Moncks Corner, SC
Hi Amy! Yes...I will be very thankful when he is home...and even more thankful that he will not have to go back out again for several years...that is IF he decides to reenlist again. He can retire in a few years...and we will be moving in Janurary if things go as they should. I will be very glad when he is home. I don't think either one of us can truly grieve until then. Thanks, Amy! Stephanie
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/17/06 5:58 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Stephanie. Sweetie, I do know what you have been through...I had 3 miscarriages and I know the pain that is involved with it. It isn't your fault but know that I have you in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry you had to go through this alone. If you need to talk, I am here. Keep your chin up and things will be better soon. Hugs, Betsy
Stephanie M.
on 6/17/06 11:05 pm - Moncks Corner, SC
My dear, sweet Betsy. I am so proud of how you have blossomed over the past few months. You have been through so much...and look at you now! Wow! We go through things sometimes so that we can comfort others...but it does not make it any easier to go through at the time, ya know? Thanks for being the sweet, dear person you are. Hugs, Stephanie
(deactivated member)
on 6/17/06 7:49 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Grrrrrrrrrrrr- sometimes I just wanna slap the ever luvin' crap outta the BRASS in charge of our military. How the hell could they NOT let your husband come home after everything you (and he, from afar) has been through?!?! Holy crap - that just pissed me off, big time, and I can only imagine the emotions YOU have had to deal with, thinking he'll be home soon (per THEM) and then to have it yanked right back out from under you both. I'm so so so SORRY you're having to deal with this Stephanie, words come up SHORT at a TIME like this. Please know, if there's anything I can do to help, even if it's just to kidnap your cute self and wisk you off to lunch, dinner, a walk on the beach, etc, let me know!!!!! I have a lotta' time on my hands with my man deployed again, and trust me, if anyone can get your mind OFF of all the sadness and troubles, for a few minutes, it's ME!!!!! If for no other reason, cause i never 'shaddap' and it's hard to think of anything else when you have a big mouth polynesian redneck blaring in your ear. Hmmmm... that probably just scared you off, huh? Okay - so Im not THAT loud! Hang in there sweety - I won't even try to come up with all the cliche responses for a time like this, just know there are others out there that are praying for you and your family. Hugs - Lei
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views