Shanana
on 6/16/06 8:38 pm - Altavista, VA
Whats up w/ no posts since yesterday. Was testing to see if something was wrong???? Shannon
~ Julie ~
on 6/16/06 10:20 pm - Reston, VA
RNY on 04/18/06 with
Nope, it's just a beautiful weekend. Have a good one. Julie
TammyNVA
on 6/16/06 10:29 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Shannon, I've been posting a LOT more the past couple of days because I've been stuck home with an infected eye. Today I have BOTH eyes open and hope to get out... it's gorgeous! feel like people are going to say... sheesh, she hardly posts for MONTHS and then we are seeing her here every couple of hours!! Have a great weekend!! Hugs, Tammy
A10sFrau
on 6/16/06 11:56 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
The third beautiful day in a row that I have been slaving in the house because my sister is bringing my father down today! Haven't gotten a long walk in since Thursday. I think I will force my sister to accompany on a walk and also put her into service helping me sort through and carry away clothing. I have mass quantities I can't wear, and I (shame on me) never got rid of Jim's clothing. It is still hanging in his closet. Looks like I be slaving more throughout the day. Lois
Andrea N.
on 6/17/06 2:40 am - Ashland, VA
Hey Shannon, As soon as I woke up, I jumped up and turned on the computer to check if there was any news about Will - and nothing. I am about to get in the shower and go to my second job (the last Saturday for six weeks) and was hoping there would be some news. Well, I hope everyone is having an awesome weekend! Going shopping tomorrow for some last minute stuff . Hugs to all and thanks to all those who signed my surgery page - it means the world to me! Andrea 6 days to go
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views