Some UPLIFTING news on "WillBthin" :-)

moosemom
on 6/16/06 1:08 pm - Wylie, TX
Thank you for keeping us updated, I am glad he is showing improvement. Prayers are still going out to you.
Judy G.
on 6/16/06 1:23 pm - Galion, OH
Wooohoooo!!!! Good news!!!! Thanks for letting us know...Will continue the prayers!!!! Hugs judy
TammyNVA
on 6/16/06 10:38 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Dana, Thanks so much for posting this promising news on Bill. I have been praying several times per day for all involved his recovery and appreciate the up date! Hugs, Tammy
JeannePS
on 6/16/06 11:41 pm - Jasper, GA
Something more than medicine indeed!! Thank you so much for posting, I've been praying for him too. I'm in tears now reading that he's improving. Praise God. There certainly is power in prayer - and in large numbers it's even better!!!
MomofKate
on 6/17/06 1:10 am - Brick, NJ
Thanks for the update Dana. I came over from the NJ Boards to check in on Wills condition. I am SOO glad he is doing better. God is good all the time, and all the time God is good. I am going to keep praying......and you can be SURE that something more than medicine is working here, it's all of our faith in our Heavenly Father to watch over Will and his family. Praise God, good news..... Michelle in NJ
warmmorningsun
on 6/17/06 3:00 am - Baton Rouge, LA
From the Louisiana Boards...Will, praying that you recover and come out of this with a renewed and focused intention on all that is important in life. Praying that God continues to take you on this journey towards healing.
tleach52
on 6/17/06 3:41 am - Pembroke, MA
Thanks for the info Dana. Like eveyone else I been checking in often for updates. Marleen from Pembroke, MA.
DAN PACKARD
on 6/17/06 4:18 am - KOKOMO, IN
Dana Just checking in to see how Will is doing. I want to let you know that I have passed information along to our Indiana board and I can tell that Indiana has Will covered in upligting prayers. May our God see him thru this unfortunate set back. Dan (Men's Board & Indiana Board)
Kathleen C.
on 6/17/06 12:33 pm
RNY on 07/12/06 with
Hi Dana, Thank you for the update. I came on to see how Will was doing. I sent him a card in care of Natalie today. My prayers are with him, Steph and the kids.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views