Some UPLIFTING news on "WillBthin" :-)

jimbo2848
on 6/16/06 8:01 am - Beloit, OH
Hello Dana Thanks for the update on Will I came from the Ohio board just to see if I could get an update on him. My thoughts and prayers are with will and his family may god bless him and watch over him. Jim
BIG F.
on 6/16/06 8:24 am - chandler, AZ
Thanks for the info. Like eveyone else been checking in often for updates. Will is in my prayers. Lamont (mens board)
linedancer2
on 6/16/06 8:44 am - Warren, AR
I came from the Arkansas board to check on Will.This is GREAT news. I read about it last night while looking around the site.Prayers from Arkansas will continue.Keep getting better Will......I will check back later....Barbara
DonnaL
on 6/16/06 9:16 am - NC
Dana - Came from the NC Board to get an update on Will. I am so glad to hear that things are improving. Keep us informed. Donna
clegate
on 6/16/06 9:43 am - Shelton, WA
From the Washington boards. Sending prayers and good thoughts. Carol
Linda Y.
on 6/16/06 9:47 am - Portsmouth, VA
Dana, I checked in especially to see if there was some good news about Will. I'm so glad to hear he's doing better...maybe our prayer's are being heard! Please keep us posted. Anastasia
Michele R.
on 6/16/06 11:52 am - Pittsfield, MA
Oh good! PTL! This is wonderful news! I will keep praying for his recovery and for his family to find comfort during this hard time. Thanks so much for the update Dana! Hugs! Shele
Shanana
on 6/16/06 12:10 pm - Altavista, VA
God is so good. Prayers for a total healing going on for Will Shannon
Ready4 AChange
on 6/16/06 12:29 pm - Upper Chichester, PA
Thats good news ! Last night I went to James VanPraggh's site and they had a prayer circle int one of the chat rooms. I added Will's name to the chat. I'll post to them later. Sending lots of warm thoughts and prayers Will , Stephanie and the children's way..... Sandy
jilldennis
on 6/16/06 12:57 pm - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Thanks Dana...I came on tonight just to see if there was an update...Our God is an AWESOME God! Jill
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views