Some UPLIFTING news on "WillBthin" :-)

Ernurse323
on 6/16/06 2:50 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hello Everyone !!! I just got off the phone with Natalie. She has heard some uplifting news on Willbethin ...AKA Bill Walker !! The doctors switched his antibiotic and he seems to be responding well to it. His heart rate and blood pressure are now more in the normal range and although he is still in a drug induced coma and intubated, he is responsive to people around him. Also some of his labs are now leveling out and becoming within normal values. He will hopefully be moved out of Critical Care/ ICU and into a stepdown !!!! Please keep the prayers and positive thoughts going his way. There is so much power in positive thinking especially in large numbers !!! We all need to keep Will, Stephanie,their four children, and the rest of their family in our hearts and prayers over the weekend. Something more than medicine is working here !!!! Dana
Mojodiva
on 6/16/06 3:43 am - FPO, Japan
I came specifically looking for news about Bill. THANKS DANA! I will let my friends know, as they've been joining us sending prayers and healing energy.
Dakota Mom
on 6/16/06 3:47 am - Montgomery, AL
Thanks for the update Dana! I came here from the AL Board looking for an update on Will. I will continue to keep him and his family in my prayers! Gail
catfreak
on 6/16/06 4:08 am - Iuka, MS
Dana, Thanks for the update. I am from the Mississippi Boards and dropped in for news about Will after reading about it last night. He and his entire family has my prayers!! Cindi
Dx E
on 6/16/06 11:35 am - Northern, MS
Cindi, Glad to see you. Michael King is The Most wonderful Doctor. I hope you hear back from your insurer soon. Thanks for checking in on Will. The Men's Board has a posse of Pastors and Padres From Canada, to Mexico, to Japan Sending up prayers for our brother. Glad to see there are other Mississippians Joining the prayer chain! Best Wishes- Dx
Amy B.
on 6/16/06 4:27 am - Hampton Roads, VA
Yep I've also been checking more frequently.....specifically looking for positive news on Will... Even got up and looked in the middle of the night. Kept thinking...no news is good news.... I'll certainly continue to keep him, his family and his extended WLS board families in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for letting us know something! Amy
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/16/06 5:05 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sweet Dana...Thank you so much for posting this good news. I will still keep Will in my prayers and just know that he is going to be fine. I have faith that God is keeping his hands on our Will and he will be laughing about this someday. Hugs, Betsy
laney
on 6/16/06 5:19 am - Raleigh, NC
Praise God. I have been checking as often as I can. I am so glad to hear some positive news. I will keep my prayers going. Thank you for sharing the news with us Dana!!! ~Laney
Christine Hood
on 6/16/06 5:42 am - Fort Eustis, VA
That is awesome news Dana!! Thanks for the update! Christine
BigBob Notforlong
(Gizmo)

on 6/16/06 6:12 am - Mechanicsville, VA
Thanks Dana for the update--that's great news. Willbethin will remain on my prayer list. Bob
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views