Proteinex supplement

Lorraina M.
on 6/15/06 11:04 pm - Ruther Glen, VA
Hi All! A while back I posted about a product called Proteinex. It comes in two forms, liquid (which you take 2 tbsp. for 15g protein) and tablets (6 tabs for 15g). I do not know alot of about the "types" of protein and how well they work. This product has been around for awhile I believe but was primarily used in hospital settings. Here is a list of what is in it, Tablet INDICATIONS: Take two (2) tablets 3 times daily. Six (6) tablets equal 15 gm of protein. CONTAINS: L-Arginine 1200 mg L-Histidine 110 mg L-Isoleucine 200 mg L-Leucine 450 mg L-Lysine 650 mg L-Methionine 110 mg L-Phenylalanine 350 mg L-Threonine 300 mg L-Valine 139 mg. think these above ingrediants are amino acids? Can anyone tell me if it will be as beneficial to me as 15g of a whey supplement? I like it because there is no taste to the tablets and it is easy for me to use. Appreciate any info out there!! Have a great Friday!! Lorraine
Tam
on 6/16/06 11:12 pm - Richmond, VA
Hi. We discussed this at the Forever Thin suppoert group meeting this month and Barbara from Dr. Hutcher's office said she is not too fond of these. I use the unflavored unjury, the sport pharma whey (choc and vanilla) and the new whey shooters. They all have between 20-28 grams of protein per serving and the taste is pretty good. Are you coming to the boogie and splash? I can bring you samples of what I have if you want to try. Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views