Meeting Yall in Richmond

Betsy Anitahug
on 6/15/06 11:12 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Kim....I am soooo glad to be able to meet you in person! The Boogie and Splash is going to be soo much fun and glad you will be a part of it. You won't meet a nicer bunch of people! They are all so loving and caring. Hugs, Betsy
Kimmy C.
on 6/16/06 4:29 pm - Pelzer, SC
Hey Betsy!!! I can't wait to meet you too and put a person with that myspace face!!! I know we will have a blast! Love ya! Kim
cappymoon
on 6/15/06 11:50 pm - Northern, VA
Hey Girlie!! Bout time you wandered on over to our nice, friendly board to meet a few people before coming up to Richmond!! You will love everyone!! (Wasnt I the one who convinced you to come up all those long months ago?? ) I cant wait to put you and Craig together totally, matching faces, names and pictures with great big hugs!! (And I get the first *ride* right?? ) 1 week from today, it feels like it will never get here!!! Dianna
Kimmy C.
on 6/16/06 4:32 pm - Pelzer, SC
Hey Baby Girl!! I know what you mean! This week will drag by so slooowwww! I can't believe it's finally here! All those months! All that time counting down!! I can't wait to see you and Cleve as well!! Julie still coming??? Oh you get the first ride!!!!! Ummm what we riding??? Love you!!! Kim
~ Julie ~
on 6/16/06 10:25 pm - Reston, VA
RNY on 04/18/06 with
Hi Kim! I'm only coming if we can go to the Cracker Barrel. Seriously, though, I'm looking forward to meeting you after talking to you and your husband last week. That was a blast, I can't imagine how next weekend is going to go. Julie
Kimmy C.
on 6/16/06 11:03 pm - Pelzer, SC
Hey GIRLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, if you will come we will go to the Cracker Barrel!!! I quit last week so I don't mind going now!!!! LOL I can't wait to meet you!!! I can't wait to hear you 2 talk in front of me so I can see the words come out of your mouths and know yall ain't pulling my leg!!!! Love ya!!!! Kim
cathya
on 6/16/06 5:09 am - Orlando, FL
Kim, Adopt you, honey if you bring BBQ with you I'll marry you. You are in for a memorable weekend. David and Natalie -- you all have hit the big time. Now if you can just get someone from another country (or West Virginia) we can call it an International event. Cathy
Kimmy C.
on 6/16/06 4:34 pm - Pelzer, SC
Cathy my hubby has begged me for years to bottle and sell my homemade BBQ sauce!!! If I had more room I would bring you some!!! Can't wait to meet you!! Kim
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views