Meeting Yall in Richmond

Shanana
on 6/15/06 8:24 pm - Altavista, VA
Look forward to meeting you in Richmond. You will have a blast. Shannon
Kimmy C.
on 6/15/06 9:31 pm - Pelzer, SC
Hey Shannon!! I'm sure we have so much fun! I can't wait to meet all of yall in person!!! Have a great weekend!!! Kim
(deactivated member)
on 6/15/06 8:35 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Beeeeeeeeee'YOU-tiful lady!!! Absolutely, you will be welcomed with OPEN arms, hugs, love, kisses, yada yada yada - how could we not? Someone as FULL of life and happiness as you are have a contagious personality and I'm drawn to 'em like a magnet! Granted, I tend to spend a lotta time in the "time out corner" at these functions ...not sure what it is about me that KEEPS me in twubble, but it's a fun place to hang out. Honest - come join me there and we'll swap "ooops, I did it again" stories! Can't wait to finally meet you IN PERSON, woman!! As far as the name-tags go? Everybody is "honey, sweety, babee" to this Polynesian redneck, it frees up the memory cells and I find I'm never wrong when I call 'em by one of the three. Sooooooooo, hello "honey" ...my name is "sweety" Hugs - Lei
Kimmy C.
on 6/15/06 9:38 pm - Pelzer, SC
Hey "sweety"!! I been talking to you alot this morning!!! I can't wait! You are sooooooooo lucky this time! You won't be alone in the time out corner!! Oh I do hope they put us in the same corner!!!! Make sure you sit near me on the bus!!! Hey once they shut the doors we got em!! They are no corners on busses and they wouldn't dare just sit us out in the middle of Richmond somewhere!!! We will David one of these!! Now I gotta at least find 2 name tags to write honey and sweety on!!! Talk to you soon!! Love ya! Kim ps leave that old lady muu-muu at home!!!if you bring it I will steal it and hide it!!!
(deactivated member)
on 6/15/06 9:50 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Kim, can't wait to meet you and your hubby!! Always glad for new people to show up at these functions. It's so nice too, cause everyone is so dang friendly and loving, you definitely won't feel like an outsider, that's for sure. Look forward to next week Kim! (By the way, that's my daughter's name, so you definitely not need a name tag for me!!) love donna
Kimmy C.
on 6/15/06 11:19 pm - Pelzer, SC
OMG Donna!!! You look wonderful! I have been enjoying all your pics on your page!!! I see so many faces I know and love and I can't wait to meet them!! Meet you all! You have come so far and look so amazing!!! Just had to tell you!!! Hope you have a great weekend!!!!! Love ya! Kim
Sharon Q.
on 6/15/06 10:26 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
KIMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO can't wait to meet you!!!!!!!!!!! Feel like I already know you though. We will happily adopt a sweet girly from SC!!!!!!!!!!! Now there is a side trip going to the mall too...........sorry David, had to throw that in there. Wish we didn't have one weekend in the way of our fun!! DANGIT!!! I'm bringing my camera, so practice in front of the mirror for me. See ya next weekend girlfriend!!!! XOOXOXOXOOXOOX Sharon
Kimmy C.
on 6/16/06 12:31 pm - Pelzer, SC
Oh Oh!!! I want to go to the mall!!!!! Don't tell Craig!!! I feel like I know you too!! I can't wait until next weekend either!!!!! Oh hey I will have my camera too so you be ready!!!!!! One week from today!!!! Love ya!!! Kim
*~Tigger~ *
on 6/15/06 10:54 pm - Staunton, VA
Hi, Kim! I think I've see you on ............errrrrrrrr..............some OTHER board! It will be great to meet you and hubby next weekend! JoAnn
Kimmy C.
on 6/16/06 4:28 pm - Pelzer, SC
Shhhhhhhhh!!! JoAnn I can't wait to meet you too!!! Love ya! Kim
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views