Meeting Yall in Richmond

Kimmy C.
on 6/15/06 1:28 pm - Pelzer, SC
Hi! I'm Kim from South Carolina! I don't know very many of you but my husband Craig and I will be in Richmond next weekend. I asked David tonight about not knowing very many of the VA board people and would there be name tags!!! He said NO but some kind of introductions would be done! I said "Oh Lord" so I thought I will sneak in on this VA board and introduce myself!!! Now I do know some of you and I hope if any of those comment it will be the truth!! Or maybe not!! Well, if you like, take a peak at my profile.........short version I'm 37 been married 17 years, 2 kids, I'm 14 months post op and down 157lbs. I like to laugh and cut up, guess it's from all those years being the class clown!! Can't wait to meet you all and have an awesome weekend! Hope the Virginia people adopt this South Carolina girl!!!! Kim 367/210/175
Susan E.
on 6/15/06 1:33 pm - Purcellville, VA
Hi Kim, Glad you could make the trip up. It will be a nice weekend for sure.Looking forward to meeting you and your hubby. Susan
Kimmy C.
on 6/15/06 1:54 pm - Pelzer, SC
Thanks Susan!!! I may be a little stiff after the 7 hour drive!!! LOL but I'm sure it will be worth it!!! Kim
track
on 6/15/06 2:00 pm - on the beach down by the bay, VA
well howdy, neighbor!....you're gonna love the folks here 'bouts...they are a hoot...and are partyyyyy animals....things should be a blast. We had one heck of a time back in January...so I can only imagine how much .....fun it will be to have this event in June...
Kimmy C.
on 6/15/06 2:03 pm - Pelzer, SC
Hey!!! Do I have to get in line or take a number for that scoot ride????
track
on 6/16/06 3:57 pm - on the beach down by the bay, VA
you can ride anytime you want to...'tween me and tony, we should make sure everyone gets a ride!
Kathy & Rich
on 6/15/06 7:29 pm - Fairfax, VA
We look forward to meeting you, Kim! Kathy
Kimmy C.
on 6/15/06 9:28 pm - Pelzer, SC
You too Kathy!!!Thanks for the reply!!! Kim
(deactivated member)
on 6/15/06 8:22 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Welcome Welcome !! I already know who you are .. I seen you in your bathing suit LOL...... Love ya and can not wait to FINAAAAAAAAAALY MEET YOU .
Kimmy C.
on 6/15/06 9:29 pm - Pelzer, SC
Shhhhhhhhhhhh Nat!!! I will talk to you soon girlie!! Love ya too!!!! Kim
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views