Andrea N. support up commimg surgery

prissy25
on 6/15/06 10:53 am - Barboursville, VA
Andrea N. is getting ready for her surgery Friday 6/23/06 Send your support and prayers. Its gonna be the best thing you ever did Andrea. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/profile.php?N=N1016814395 Congrats Im proud of you and was glad to help out today.
Andrea N.
on 6/15/06 11:18 am - Ashland, VA
I know I hugged you twice and told you thanks a bunch of times, but you coming and hanging out at the hospital today was awesome and you not only helped me, but you kept me from freaking for the blood gases and you kept Matthew company and he was really really happy you were there! You are the greatest Melinda! {{Big Hugs}} Andrea
prissy25
on 6/15/06 11:24 am - Barboursville, VA
Andrea Like I said Im glad I could be there for you. Last year this time I wouldnt have been able when I went in to Dr S. office it was in a wheelchair w/ 24/7 oxygen Im so grateful for my new life and I can wait for the journey after the plastic and the other weightloss, and you will feel this too soon. I want to be more involved for weightloss patients, I think it is an inspiration to beable to talk w/ ones already gone through the procedure and I hope I can help others. Hugs back at ya kiddo.
Shanana
on 6/15/06 11:48 am - Altavista, VA
Glad today went well Andrea. Glad Melinda could keep you company. She is a trip and a great friend. Shannon
Cinderellen
on 6/15/06 1:59 pm - Winterville, NC
Hang in there Andrea, we're rooting for you. Good luck with the surgery! ~Ellen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views