CARDS FOR BILL

(deactivated member)
on 6/15/06 9:49 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
For those that do not know our brother in WLS - Bill Walker ( WillBThin ) has had a set back from complications from his RNY last week . Will has developed a Septic Infection. He is in Critical Condition at St. Mary's Hospital here in Richmond VA . His wife Stephanie is by his side . He is currently on life support and a kidney machine . His fever is being controlled with antibiotics and a cooling blanket . If you would like to send cards to Will and Stephanie ,I ask that you send them to me . I am putting together a basket of things for them and will include all of your cards . I am so thankful for those that have reached out and prayed for all concerned . Please Please continue to do so . I have attached his profile link to his support page , if you have not stopped by please do so and let him know you are thinking of him . Send all cards to : Natalie Carden c/o Will Walker 621 Pinehurst Ave Colonial Heights Va , 23834 http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/status.php?N=b1145736268 Many Many thanks to you all here at OH .. Natalie
*~Tigger~ *
on 6/15/06 10:04 am - Staunton, VA
A card will be in the mail tomorrow.
Ernurse323
on 6/15/06 10:24 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Will do.... May we also send you money so you can get a gift basket from all of us? Are there any other things the family needs or other services you think we could offer to help them get through this rough time? Please let me know if I can help with anything. Hugs, Dana
(deactivated member)
on 6/15/06 8:56 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello sweet stuff - Consider it done, er, well.... after I throw on some clothes and hit the store, that is. I'll stick it in the mail before the day is out. I also have some pre-packaged samples (protien and food) I can toss into the package, if you'd like to include it in the gift basket? It was WONDERFUL yappin' with you yesterday. LOL, I still can't believe your cell phone let me leave a TEN MINUTE voice mail. Kept waiting for the beep that never showed up. Soooooooooo, was I the LONGEST message you've ever had to listen too? Couldn't have been too bad, you werent afraid to call me back. Love - Lei
Andrea N.
on 6/16/06 1:03 pm - Ashland, VA
Natalie, Just wanted to let you know that I sent a card today to you for Bill. I hope by the time he gets it he is awake and feeling 100% better, it would be even better if you had to deliver it to him at home. Andrea
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views