Prayers for Stacey Anderson

prissy25
on 6/15/06 10:46 am - Barboursville, VA
Our dear friend Stacey Anderson needs us to keep her in our prayers she had a biopsy on a fast growing tumor in her breast there going to be removing on the 21st I think she told me. SO keep her in your prayers please. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/profile.php?N=A1112571621 Lets show our love to our AMOS friend.
Kathy & Rich
on 6/15/06 10:58 am - Fairfax, VA
I posted to her support page. My heart goes out to her. My sister had a double mastectomy a few months ago and is going through chemo now so this topic is always on my mind these days. Thanks for the info, Melinda! Kathy
prissy25
on 6/15/06 11:14 am - Barboursville, VA
Thanks Kathy & Nat. I know shes worried w/ her hubby in IRAQ and her family I believe are in WVA. So Im sure its a scarey time for her.
(deactivated member)
on 6/15/06 11:12 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Melinda , Prayers going up for her ! Please let her know that we are all thinking of her .. Natalie
Stacey D.
on 6/15/06 11:27 am - Harrisonburg, VA
Thanks Melinda! I am still trying to get this in my mind what's going on! To the rest of you, thanks a million in advance for your prayers. The last few weeks has been a roller coaster, but I am on the way back down. I was blessed to get sick. Yes you heard me right. This tumor appeared in my cat scan while in the hospital with my blockage. Another blessing is that I had plastic schedule, well my doc won't do plastic surgery until they know 100% that the "mass" they called it then was non-cancerous. (If I wasn't having surgery they were going to wait six months, this could have been huge by then). So they did a needle biospy (don't know the medical term for this) and it turned out to be a tumor, fast growing. They still can't determine for sure if it is cancerous until after they send it to the lab after being removed. The best treatment is to have it removed, which they are doing on the 21st. Will find out after the fact what to do next, but hopefully I will still be on schedule for the rest of my surgery on 7-18! Hernia repair, scar tissue removal, and TT, and maybe still my breast lift....but well see on that last part! Thanks again everyone! God's got this one in HIS hands! In God's Love, Stacey
Christine Hood
on 6/15/06 2:25 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Good luck Stacey! I'll be praying for ya! Keep your faith girl! He will not let you down! Hugs! Christine
(deactivated member)
on 6/15/06 8:43 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Stacey - I wanted to be one of many to say that you are in my PRAYERS and thoughts. I'm sorry that so much has been thrown your way in the last few months. It seems like you overcome one hurdle and two more appear. Through it all, you've been so strong and positive. Please try try try to keep the positive vibes going, I know it's difficult at best, during this newest challenge - but I refuse to believe that God has brought you SO far in your quest for health and happiness, to come up short now. You're a BEAUTIFUL woman, inside and out, trust me when I say, you are NOT alone in this newest challenge. IF there is anything I can do for you, even from afar, PLEASE let me know! Hugs, love and prayers coming your way - Lei
(deactivated member)
on 6/15/06 9:54 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Stacy, my prayers and thoughts are with you honey. I know how fearful these things are, but I also know had advanced the medical profession is anymore and the fact that they are so on top of this is very encouraging. Keep the faith!! I'll be thinking of you Stacey, I hope your husband is able to be here for this. If not, surround yourself with love and famiy!! love donna
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/15/06 11:20 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie....Keep your faith and you have alot of thoughts and prayers coming to you..You are a beautiful lady inside and out and I am counting on this just being another hurdle to climb...You are in my prayers and if there is anything I can do, please let me know. Hugs, Betsy
Chyanne2u
on 6/16/06 10:07 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Stacey, Lots of Love, prayers & concern for what you're going through. I just want you to know, (what it's worth) you are in my prayers and I have to say I love your attitude and I know you will beat this. Positive attitude is everything but then I know you already know that. Lots of Love Kathy-16 days & counting
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views