*UPDATE - WILL

DAN PACKARD
on 6/15/06 7:38 am - KOKOMO, IN
Tink This is Dan from Kokomo, In and a regular on the Men's Board. My heart is just broken with this news on our brother Will. I have never met Will, but it seems like he is a member of my own family. I am in constant prayer for Will that he will come out of this ok. I know that he is in God's hand right now. I am in prayer for Stephanie and the children. How rough this must be on them just waiting and not knowing what will happen next. I also certainly have you in my prayers also. It is obvious that you are taking this very hard. I am so glad you and the others from the Virginia Board are available to give support to Stephanie and Will at this time when they need it most. I am sure that your visit to Will was known to him. We at the Men's Board certainly appreciate your updates, since we are all so concerned. May the Lord be with you throughout this ordeal. God Bless Dan
Sharon Q.
on 6/15/06 10:17 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Just realized they are from Fredericksburg..........let me know if they need anything up here like child care or anything.................XOOOOXOOXOXOX Sharon
Sporty Jill
on 6/15/06 11:29 am - Norfolk, VA
Nat- Thanks for the update. Please...Please let hime and his family know how much this is affecting all of us. We ALL wish him the very best and they are all in our prayers. Jill PS: I'm sending a card this weekend for the gift basket. Let me know if there is anything else you need. I will be out of town for the weekend, but can definately catch up on Sunday.
Michele R.
on 6/15/06 12:30 pm - Pittsfield, MA
Tink...thanks so much for this update. My thoughts and prayers are still with WIll and Steph. I am only posting here on this tonight as I had a ****ty day...had to go to the hospital myself...had some scans done checking for clots. *shrugs* I consider myself very fortunate I got to come home with a clean bill of health. I pray Will gets the same very soon. Hugs! Shele
(deactivated member)
on 6/15/06 12:41 pm - Under the Stars, MI
Many, many thoughts and prayers being sent..... Hiopefully he will get through in a hurry... )
E.J.
on 6/15/06 1:00 pm - Springfield, MO
Tink, Thanks for the update on Will and Stephanie. Being fairly new here, I have not met them or heard what happened. I feel like everyone on this site is family and I will definately put them in my prayers. Bless all of you that live nearby and can offer assistance. This is such a wonderful example of the caring and sharing by members here. Will is lucky to have so many people who care about him What happened or what type of complication did he have? Ellen
Kathleen L.
on 6/15/06 1:01 pm - Arlington, VA
Thank Tink, I have been praying for him ever since you mentioned it on the VA forum. I hope he gets better.
buenano
on 6/15/06 1:18 pm - AUSTIN, TX
Thoughts and prayers to you.
(deactivated member)
on 6/15/06 3:04 pm - San Francisco, CA
My heart goes out to Will, Stephanie and their dear family. Thank you Tink for letting us know; I have pain in my heart right now just hearing this. Bless you for being their angel in time of need. I know how worried I was going back into the ER after my surgery; I cannot imagine if I had gone thus far. Our love from this board goes to them and you as well. "Dear God, we place Will's mind, body and spirit in Your capable hands and ask that You hold him and his family close and that Your love will comfort them through this trying time. That they would know that people from all over this country and world love them and prayers are coming to you on Will's behalf. Let peace reign in their hearts tonight and the coming days. Be their strength and shelter in the time of strom. In the name of Jesus, I pray, amen." Love, Daphne
Dee L.
on 6/18/06 2:45 am - Charlotte, NC
my prayers are with Will and his family.Dee
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views