*UPDATE - WILL

(deactivated member)
on 6/15/06 5:45 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I just got back a little while ago from visiting Will . I really wish I had better news to give you . I walked in and their lays my friend . He is on life support , his fever still out of control .. he is on a cooling blanket . His blood pressure still very irate .. and he still has renal failure . I looked into the nurses eyes and asked her .. what is his condition .. she hung her head briefly and said critical .. I said critical but stable right ??? All she would say is critical . I asked her if I could speak to him . She said I could .. so I walked over and put my head on his chest .. and told him how much we all loved him .. and that we are all waiting on him to come home to us . I told him that he has plans with me to sky dive and if this is how he gets out of it .. not funny .. at all .. ... as I watched the machine breath for him .. it amazed me how small he really seemed to me .. .. and how delicate his life truly is . This shook me to my very soul. I asked the nurse if I could come back . And she said of course .. I just feel compelled to be with him .. I took with me to leave for him my favorite pixie statue .. I left her beside his bed to watch over him until I get back . So so hard on me .. but I am sending him positive vibes .. and will see him thru this .. I took Stephanie food . She is not eating ... I took her protein .. soup .. tuna .. and begged her to eat .. I left her bottled water as well .. she must remain strong for him .. Thanks again to all of you for praying .. and as I get updates I will post them .. **David .. can you take this over and post on the Mens board as well .. Love ya ! Love ya .. Tink
TammyNVA
on 6/15/06 6:04 am - Chesterfield, VA
Still saying lots of prayers... For Will's safe recovery For guidance and wisdom for Dr. Hutcher and the medical staff For peace and strength for Stephanie, you, and all of Will's family and friends. I've always been thankful for your knowledge, guidance, friendship, and mentorship. I know Will has too! Tammy
Tam
on 6/15/06 6:06 am - Richmond, VA
Tink~ Thanks for the update. I wi**** were better. If there is anything I can do at all do not hesitate to call or e mail me. I live less than a mile from St. Marys. I have never met Will or Stephanie but we be happy to visit. ~Tammy
David@Goal
on 6/15/06 6:19 am - VA
TAMMY - That would be so great!! You won't be able to get to Will- but Stephanie would appreciate the gesture I am sure. I am not able to get over there today and it's tough on me- I will stop by in the morning though on my way in to work. David
Ernurse323
on 6/15/06 6:18 am - Virginia Beach, VA
This situation is so terrible. His poor family. Thanks for the update. Who is there to help Stephanie and their children? Does she live by family? Hugs, Dana
(deactivated member)
on 6/15/06 6:25 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Dana - His Mom has their 4 kids . They are from Fredricksburg and drive down here so they can see Doc Hutcher .
Christine Hood
on 6/15/06 6:29 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Thanks Tink for the update...Still hoping and praying for the best... Christine
~Sexy YaYa~
on 6/15/06 6:43 am
Tink This is awful...I will contiue to keep Will & his family in my prayers. Life is so fragile...thank you for keeping us up to date Tanya
laney
on 6/15/06 6:53 am - Raleigh, NC
Oh Tink! I know your heart is breaking. He is in my thoughts and prayers, as are Stephanie, and Dr. Hutcher and the rest of the Medical staff. However, I'm also praying for you. Please please get some rest. Take care of yourself and get your own protein in. I'm sure that the folks who can get to the hosp will get there. I know there is no way I will get near there until Monday and I hope he is HOME by then. I'm still on driving restriciton : ( and feeling pretty sore. HUGS to all. Laney
becky
on 6/15/06 7:30 am - AL
Tink, Thank you so much for all you are doing for this family. I was just surfing the boards today when I ran across your posts. My heart just breaks. I am much in prayer for this dear brother. I hope you don't mind, but I posted about Will on the Alabama Board for I know there are a lot of praying people here. I will check back often on his progress. Do you have an address to where we could send him cards? God Bless You, Becky
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views