Had my 6 month check up

Betsy Anitahug
on 6/16/06 4:50 am - Danville, VA
Hi Tammy, I am so happy with the result of this surgery. Life couldn't get any better for me right now. Hugs, Betsy
sue_smith
on 6/15/06 5:28 am - Warrenton, VA
Congrats!!! Celebrate and enjoy your new life You look awesome I know you must feel sooooo proud and I know everyone is so happy for you!! Keep up the great work!!! Hugs Sue
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/16/06 4:51 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sue! I am enjoying my new life to the fullest. Thanks for the compliments and yes, I am very proud. Even more now to know that the dr is pleased with me finally. Hugs, Betsy
Chyanne2u
on 6/15/06 5:30 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Miss Betsy, I am so glad you showed that doctor what you're made of. I remember all the struggles he put you through and all the ups & downs you experienced because of him. I know it had to do your heart good to let him know you are a success. I am personally so proud of you and what you have accomplished. It's so amazing to see the before & after pictures of you. Big congrats on quit smoking too. People tell me that it's one of the hardest habits to break. I bet you feel like there is nothing you can't accomplish after the wonderful yesterday you had. I was at the hospital all day yesterday. Test, physicals, bloodwork, etc..........you know the drill. Then I had classes after all that. They got as much done in one day as possible so I didn't have to take off too much from work before the surgery. I go next Thursday to see Dr. Hutcher and then just sit back, chill and wait for my rebirthday to get here. July 3rd will be known as my NEW INDEPENDANCE DAY!!! I will finally be free of this "FAT PERSON" who holds me captive. What an independance day this is going to be for me. But we will have a real celebration next year at this time............Yippppeeeeeee!!!!! Lots of Love Kathy-19 days & counting
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/16/06 4:53 am - Danville, VA
Well, Miss Kathy...19 days away from being a loser! I am sooooo happy for you...this is such an exciting journey you are about to get into. I am really happy with my life right now...not smoking, losing weight and enjoying my life for once in my life. What a kewl combination, huh? Hugs, Betsy
TammyNVA
on 6/15/06 5:44 am - Chesterfield, VA
Congratulations and YOU ARE AWESOME!! Gonna have to catch up on lots of hugs next weekend!! Tammy 301/198/150 surgery/TODAY/my goal
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/16/06 4:54 am - Danville, VA
Hi Tammy...You are right, we have alot of catching up to do with the hugs...Thanks for the encouragement and btw, your picture is wonderful. You are looking amazing! Hugs, Betsy
jilldennis
on 6/15/06 8:25 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hey, Little mother clucker!!! I AM SOOOOO PROUD OF YOU!!! Keep up the great work. I am still in Florida - I will be here until late Tuesday, then Wednesday morning it is off to Lynchburg until Sunday. Have fun at the "Splash" in Richmond. Give everyone a hug for me... Hugs Jill
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/16/06 4:57 am - Danville, VA
Hi My Sweet Sister Mother Clucker!!!! In Florida???? How you do travel, my gf...Thank you sooo much for all the wonderful things you sent me. I can't beleive I can wear the Angel jeans!!! I love them. I love you and Jon and TJ as well. Can't wait to see you all again really soon. Hugs, Betsy
Kathleen L.
on 6/15/06 8:38 am - Arlington, VA
Congrats on losing 80 pounds forever, and stopping your smoking.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views