Had my 6 month check up

Betsy Anitahug
on 6/15/06 1:14 am - Danville, VA
For those *****member all the trouble I had last year getting "Dr. Commitment" to schedule my surgery, you know how difficult it was to please this man. I had an appointment with him yesterday and dreaded it cause I just knew I wouldn't have done good enough for him......well....was I shocked when he was so very pleased with me!!!! I am right on target...He is PROUD of me???? told me that he didn't need to see me again until my one year anniversary! Said if I wasn't doing good, he would have brought me in again in 3 months but he said that I was amazing him. 80 pounds gone forever! And I quit smoking and not gaining....thank God for that miracle. I have to tell you that I walked out of that office yesterday with the biggest smile on my face ever! I was on cloud nine...then I went to see my brother who I haven't seen in months and he was shocked....kept telling me he was amazed to see how much weight I had lost and how great I looked...Yesterday was a wonderful day...and also my little Cameron's birthday...what a day. I love you all! Hugs, Betsy 248/168/125 surgery/now/goal
Ms Court
on 6/15/06 1:24 am - Remington, VA
Very nice Betsy. Congratulations. You are doing outstanding. Keep it up. Courtney
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/16/06 4:44 am - Danville, VA
Hey beautiful...can't believe the change in you...you look wonderful. Hugs, Betsy
turtlegirl
on 6/15/06 1:46 am - In the middle of the woods, VA
Betsy - that's wonderful! Some docs are so darn hard to please! I'm glad your doc was happy with your progress, but mostly that YOU are so happy with what you've accomplished!! Crystal
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/16/06 4:47 am - Danville, VA
Hi Crystal...This doc is the worst to please but I did it! I have worried about this appt for weeks now....now I can't wait to go back and possibly be a goal weight by December. Thanks for the encouragement. Hugs, Betsy
Christina R.
on 6/15/06 2:01 am - Reston, VA
Betsy! The butterfly is flying high! Congrats on your check-up being so successful! Christina S
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/16/06 4:48 am - Danville, VA
Hi Christina....Yes, this butterfly is loving life right now. Healthier than ever and feeling wonderful. Hugs, Betsy
Christine Hood
on 6/15/06 2:08 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Bets! Congrats on your successes and your happy appointment! Christine
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/16/06 4:49 am - Danville, VA
Hi Beautiful Christine! I am so happy with this surgery! I feel younger everyday and life is great. How ya feeling? Hugs, Betsy
Tam
on 6/15/06 3:24 am - Richmond, VA
Whoo Hoo ... WTG Betsy. Congrats on the great check up! Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views