LITE COOl WHIP

Christine Hood
on 6/14/06 10:55 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Don't ya mean toss my pudding and cool whip? LOL Nope...I was sweating, heart racing, shaking had belly pain and bad stomach cramps... but there was no cookie tossing here!
cheryl_jagow
on 6/15/06 2:06 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
YEAH THATS IT!!! I DUMPED THE OTHER NIGHT I THINK I TOLD YOU... MY SLOW A** THOUGHT I WAS EATING HEALTHY AND I HAD A HALF CROSSAINT WITH TURKEY, TOMATO AND LETTUCE ON IT LIKE 3 NON FAT FRENCH FRIES DIPPED IN NON FAT RANCH. YUM.... WELL HELL NO SOONER DID I HIT THE PARKING LOT I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE..... I MADE A TRIP TO THE PORCELAIN PRINCESS TO POOP, NOT THROW UP THANK GOD! THEN , HAD EVERYTHING THE HEART RACING , COLD SPELLS FELT REALLLLLYYYYY BAD. BOY I WONT BE EATING THAT AGAIN!!!!! I DIDNT THINK CROSSAINTS WERE BAD! BOY WAS I WRONG. NOTHING BUT FAT! ANYHOOO.... NEVER EAT THAT AGAIN! LIVE AND LEARN! I HAVE TO LEARN THE HARD WAY!
Ernurse323
on 6/15/06 12:32 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Did someone say COOKIES !!!!!!!!!!!! Damn you !!! Dana
Christine Hood
on 6/15/06 2:00 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Not eat cookies!!! Toss 'em!! She said Toss those cookies!
cheryl_jagow
on 6/15/06 2:14 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
*raising my hand* im off tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will have my son though. I wanna go I wanna go!
(deactivated member)
on 6/14/06 11:03 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Aaaw, let me know if I can bring anything with me (uh, what does Lactose peeps have to take for it, I'm not even sure what I would need to pick up) ....oh, and dont you EVEN toss that Coolwhip out. It's mine, mine, mine... and you can serve it Poolside with some fresh strawberries, I won't mind. Hey? Would you rather put today's walk/poolside thingie off till tomorrow? I'm FLEX and okay with moving the day, if you're still feeling kinda pukey. Just hollar back at me BEFORE 10:30, that's when Im leaving my house and heading your way. Hugs - Lei
Sporty Jill
on 6/15/06 11:30 am - Norfolk, VA
The lite doesn't do very well with me either. But, the SUGAR FREE is another story! Jill
Christine Hood
on 6/15/06 2:28 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
I may get adventurous and try the SF eventually but right now, I dont ever want to see cool whip again
Ernurse323
on 6/15/06 12:35 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hey !! You are making me really wanna go !!!! Maybe I should kidnap Party Princess and bail out on my weekend plans !!! Dana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views