LITE COOl WHIP

Christine Hood
on 6/14/06 10:08 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Good morning everyone! I've been lactose intolerant forever. With the surgery though, it has gotten worse. I used to be able to tolerate things like yogurt and SF pudding in small doses. Well, since my surgery, those things sit like a rock in my belly then send me running to the bathroom. When I went for my appointment on Tuesday, the nurse told me to try to mix the SF pudding with Lite Cool Whip. She said that a lot of people can tolerate that way. Well wouldn't ya know I dumped on the daggone LITE Cool Whip! I felt miserable!!! Now don't get me wrong. I am very glad that I dump...hey, isn't that what is supposed to help keep us on the straight and narrow when we are tempted? But light Cool Whip! Man oh Man! Guess I'm going to have one of those temperamental stomachs that doesn't even let me put a toe over the edge of the curb. So much for the Cool Whip and the pudding...they will be tossed today, never to be eaten again . Christine
(deactivated member)
on 6/14/06 10:18 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Ahhh But Grasshopper .. there is such a thing as Carb Free ... sweetened with splenda whip cream .. Hello .. Nice to meet you .. Tink is so Lactose Into it is aweful .. Did you ever see the movie White Chicks .. there is a scene in the movie where one of them eats some milk products and has the worse case of Lactol that I have ever seen .. if you hve seen the movie you know what I am talking about .. I am not sure of the name of the whip cream but Walmart sales it .. and it is sugar free .. still made from a little milk .. but only 20 calories.. This stuff got me by .. Dumping is a good thing .. it what keeps me accountable .. .Feel blessed ... honestly .. Hugs, Tink
Christine Hood
on 6/14/06 10:26 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
I am actually THRILLED that I dumped...just surprised that it was on something lite but I may look for the carb control one...right now, I don't want anything that remotely resembles Cool Whip or Chocolate Pudding . Evil Cool Whip and Pudding! LOL
Ernurse323
on 6/15/06 12:42 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Christine.. I gotta new receipe for you. You take Apple Nectar protein and throw it in the blender with chopped spinach. It comes out to be a nice summer shade of green. All your daily iron and protein for the day !!!!! You try it first and tell me whatchya think !!!!.. Maybe a splash of cool whip on the top for eye appeal too !!!! You know I love you !!!! I have dumped a few times. Once from too many sugar alcohols from sugar free icr cream. The other time from mexican food. the cookies that I snuck last night didn't do it though. Smooooooooooooooooooooches !!!! Dana
Christine Hood
on 6/15/06 1:04 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Glad you are my FRIEND!! I'd hate to see what you would whip up for me if I was your enemy! Smoooooches back at ya! Christine
cheryl_jagow
on 6/15/06 1:53 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
You guys are tooooooo funny!!! Thats why I love you both sooo much!
Christine Hood
on 6/15/06 1:58 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Awwww we love you too little sugar wuga!
Ernurse323
on 6/15/06 12:37 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hmmmmmmmmmmm..maybe I will rent that. Someone else told me that I needed to watch it. there better not be any dumb blondes in there !!! Dana
Christina R.
on 6/16/06 7:47 am - Reston, VA
Tink- If you're lactose intolerant...how do you eat so much cheese? Just a question because I thought I'd seen you singing cheese praises, but now see you're lacto intol.....I'm confused....are the lactoses different? Still learning, Christina S
cheryl_jagow
on 6/14/06 10:37 pm - CHESAPEAKE, VA
POOR LITTLE THING!!!! DID YOU TOSS YOUR COOKIES AS WELL?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views