THIS IS BIG... REAL BIG!!!

E.J.
on 6/15/06 1:10 pm - Springfield, MO
Congratulations!!!! This is a really big deal and a wonderful result from your hard work. Way to go, Ellen
TammyNVA
on 6/15/06 9:11 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Thanks Ellen!
Shanana
on 6/15/06 8:43 pm - Altavista, VA
Congratulations!!! I cant wait to see onederland. It feels so far away!!! Shannon 358/342/226/168 Highest/Preop/Today/Goal
TammyNVA
on 6/15/06 9:14 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Thanks Shannon. I know what you mean...I kept thinking, well, that my weight loss will stop before I get there! Old dieting thoughts creeping back into my brain. And then.. ta da, here I am, 198! It feels great. I can truly consider that I will reach my goal now. Take care and keep up the good work yourself!! You are looking great! hugs, Tammy
Chyanne2u
on 6/16/06 10:11 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Sweet Sweet Tammy, I am so happy for you. I can only imagine how you must feel. I too am one that doubts the ability to lose the weight fast. I want to gain that status too. And now with your encouragement I know I can. Thank you for sharing your awesome news with me. I am so thrilled for you. Can't wait to see you in person. Perhaps when I do........we both will be on the losing side. Love you girl!!! Kathy-16 days & counting
TammyNVA
on 6/16/06 9:37 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Hey there Beautiful, I get so much inspiration from the people here; I'm glad if I can give some out myself! I know how hard it can be to wait... wait... wait... It's not going to be long now! hugs, Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views