THIS IS BIG... REAL BIG!!!

TammyNVA
on 6/15/06 5:37 am - Chesterfield, VA
I'm a member of the CENTURY CLUB ........ AND in ONDERLAND!!! WHOOOO HOOOOO Went to the doctor, and what do you know?!?! 198, yes, I said 198!! I have not been in onderland for 23 years, when I got preggers with my daughter... ummm , the one I'm supposed to now look like her younger sister. For those of you pre-op or recent post-op, I want to tell you that I NEVER thought I'd be one of the ONES that lost 100 pounds in 6 months. I thought for sure it would take me a year or more... I'm so happy to have 105 pounds gone for EVER!! By the way, I'm typing this with one eye, due to an infected eye that is swollen shut, which is why I went to the doctor in the first place. I don't care... I just had to share!! I've been praying for Will and everyone else who has had troubles along this path to regain our health...despite my small problems, and they were small in hind site compared to many, I'd do it all over again, twice if I had to, to be where I am today!! OH, I just remembered something else... NO MORE BLOOD PRESSURE MEDICINE!!! Tammy 301/198/150ish surgery date/TODAY/goal... who knows, maybe 140 is possible?!
Ms Court
on 6/15/06 5:48 am - Remington, VA
That is great Tammy. I knew you were right ther with me. Congratulations. Courtney
TammyNVA
on 6/15/06 6:01 am - Chesterfield, VA
Thanks, Ms. Century Club member... can you please point me in the direction of ordering that card???
Ms Court
on 6/15/06 6:15 am - Remington, VA
Go to the site hlep button, there is a frequently asked question section & the directions are there. C
Sharon Q.
on 6/15/06 6:03 am - Fredericksburg, VA
That is awesome news Tammy, on an otherwise sad and cloudy day!!!! So happy to share it with you!!!!!!!!! OXOXOOOXOOXOXoXOXO Sharon
TammyNVA
on 6/15/06 9:08 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Thanks Sharon... See ya soon
Christine Hood
on 6/15/06 6:33 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Congrats Tammy!! You look great!! Christine
TammyNVA
on 6/15/06 9:09 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Thank you, Party Princess... The best news is, I FEEL GREAT... well, except that my eye is still swollen shut. hugs, Tammy
jilldennis
on 6/15/06 8:19 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
CongratulationsTammy! You look fantastic!!!! Hugs! Jill
TammyNVA
on 6/15/06 9:11 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Thanks Jill... for everything. You were a big inspiration to me when we met in January! Hope all is going well for you and your hubby... healing prayers have been said for both of you! Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views