Jennifer Vela Update!!

*~Tigger~ *
on 6/14/06 3:07 am - Staunton, VA
Jenn's mother just called me to let me know that she is a loser!! The surgery went well, and she is out of recovery. However, she feels like she has been hit by a truck! I know that our wonderful VA board will keep her in our thoughts and prayers! JoAnn
Michele R.
on 6/14/06 4:12 am - Pittsfield, MA
Thanks for the update JoAnn!! Way to go Jenn! Yeah I felt like my guts were put in a blender just as I woke from surgery. LOL AMEN to things healing up and getting WAY better! Speedy recovery Jenn...it will get MUCH MUCH better FAST! Hugs! Shele
Christine Hood
on 6/14/06 6:01 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Thanks JoAnn!! Congrats Jennifer!! I am so excited for you ya big loser!!! Can't wait to hear from ya! Christine
(deactivated member)
on 6/14/06 7:51 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Thanks for the update JoAnn, it's always nice to hear that yet another LOSER has joined the ranks!!!! Now let's talk about YOU and that GORGEOUS photo!!!! Good lord, talk about a Hollywood Glam shot, I absolutely LOVE it!!!! Is that the New Orleans photo you shared with us in email? I remember that one being JUST as striking and Im thinking it is. Gorgeous, just gorgeous!
prissy25
on 6/14/06 10:51 am - Barboursville, VA
Congrats Jennifer yahooooo I hope you feel better soon I know you will soon. Your in my prayers.
prissy25
on 6/15/06 11:12 am - Barboursville, VA
Hey lady have you heard anymore about Jennifer?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views