I need some input

H. MC
on 6/14/06 3:03 am - Arlington, VA
Ok I have been geeking out with my profile I discovered I can use some JavaScripts to spuce it up I don't have any new pics on it I just want some input as to what you guys think about the text scroller I added and the manual slideshow if it's annoying be honest taking it off is easy thanks guys later Heather 237/222/185/125
Kathy & Rich
on 6/14/06 3:12 am - Fairfax, VA
I'm on IE 6.0 or something like that and I had to start the scrolling and start the slideshow. They weren't running amuck on their own. Not annoying at all. Cool. (I miss Miss Jackson though...) Kathy
H. MC
on 6/14/06 3:58 am - Arlington, VA
I kepted miss jackson in the slide show LOL thanks kathy
Ms Court
on 6/14/06 4:17 am - Remington, VA
I checked it out earlier. It was pretty cool. Is there anyway to make the box bigger? Courtney
H. MC
on 6/14/06 4:33 am - Arlington, VA
yes should it be wider or taller? later H
Ms Court
on 6/14/06 4:49 am - Remington, VA
I was thinkiong just a little bit taller.
Christine Hood
on 6/14/06 6:06 am - Fort Eustis, VA
very nice girl! i had to advance the slide show myself...not sure if it's my computer or what but looks good!
Christina R.
on 6/14/06 9:58 am - Reston, VA
Heather- Looks good. My only comment is that the text scrolls really fast and I had to figure out how to stop it so I could read it! Is there a way to scroll manually within the box? You're looking good too! Christina S
H. MC
on 6/14/06 12:07 pm - Arlington, VA
Thanks for the input I will have to see if I can find a script with a manual scroller I picked that one because it was easy to input my journal entryies and simply to update for the future Later H
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views