Things that make you go ... hmmm

*~Tigger~ *
on 6/14/06 3:12 am - Staunton, VA
Your bra caught on fire? Don't you just hate it when that happens?
Christina R.
on 6/14/06 3:18 am - Reston, VA
Tink- Hope the rest of the week calms down some for you! Pickle smell...just tell them it's a new perfume you're trying. I would have done the same thing (try to melt it and "fix" it). My hubby always catches me doing things like this (of course he says, "Give me that, let me do it!")! Any chance you can get a new bra same size/manufacturer? And next time you're gonna burn those bras, make it a party and do it in a safer place. Christina S
cathya
on 6/14/06 3:54 am - Orlando, FL
I'm sorry your had such a sucky week, but thanks for sharing about it. I have had a sinus headache for 2 days that is a killer and reading about post and imagining you torching your bra, beating out the fire, cutting the burned straps off, and WEARING it anyway -- is something I would do and it made me laugh so hard I forgot my headache. Thanks for sharing CathyA
Gail from NoVa
on 6/14/06 4:20 am - Bealeton, VA
Girl, I know you probably didn't see the humor, but I swear I'm cracking up picturing the burnt-up bra!
A10sFrau
on 6/14/06 8:59 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Fixing the bra and burning it reminds me of the time I wanted to make a favorite Eddie Bauer wool sweater a little smaller. I had accidentally ordered a TALL size and it ceertainly covered all my fat, but was still long in the body and quite long in the sleeves. Now everyone pause for a moment and think how YOU would make a wool sweater smaller --YES by washing it in ho****er! I wish I had taken a picture of it!!!! It would have fit a 3 year old!!! A true BOILED WOOL jacket for toddlers!! Almost as funny as the time I set myself on fire!! Lois
~ Julie ~
on 6/14/06 10:11 am - Reston, VA
RNY on 04/18/06 with
Hi Natalie, If it makes you feel any better, I spilled something on my white shirt at work once and said, "hey! If wite out is good for paper, maybe it'll cover the spot" Yeah, no. Turns out Wite Out on a white shirt ends up looking gray. Also, it doesn't come out. So long to the white shirt. Duh. I've never melted clothes back together, but I have stapled them together in a pinch. Chalk that one up to another bad idea. The underside of staples POKE. Ouch. Duh. Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views