I'm a nervous wreck !1

Jennifer V.
on 6/13/06 12:09 pm - Waynesboro, VA
My surgery is tomorrow morning at 8:30. I've been up here in PA since Sunday. Pre Op was Monday. I should be released on Friday and back to the hotel for 2 days. I'll post when I get back to the hotel. Thanks to all of you who have wished me well. Jenn
*~Tigger~ *
on 6/13/06 12:34 pm - Staunton, VA
Jenn, I know you must be nervous, but it will be all right! You will be in our thoughts and prayers! If you would like for me to post on your progress, have someone call me (540-292-5058) and I'll be glad to post for you. Take care, and know that you are doing a wonderful thing for yourself and your family! JoAnn
lookin2lose2
on 6/13/06 12:51 pm - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
Jenn, Honey, this is natural to be nervous - heck you would be foolish not to feel this way. You are going through major surgery but feel confident in the research you have done in the surgery and your surgeon. God has lead you to this path so I pray that he be with your surgeon tomorrow and guide his hands. I was SCARED before my surgery but I wouldn't change a thing - I feel truly blessed by this walk that I have been fortunate enough to experience. You take Good Care and please let us know how you are doing. I will say a prayer for you tonight! Jean
Christine Hood
on 6/13/06 12:53 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Good luck Jenn!! You'll do AWESOME!! I was nervous too but once you get in there, you will be so busy with the prep you won't have a minute to be nervous!! I'll be thinking about you! See you on the losing side!! Safe trip back to VA!! Christine
Shanana
on 6/13/06 8:12 pm - Altavista, VA
Praying for you today dear. Keep us posted. Shannon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views