URGENT BOOGIE QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David@Goal
on 6/13/06 2:15 am - VA
I just readthat a few ppl are not planning on going on the richmond tour- if you know in advance you are not going - please please please let me know today- I am getting ready to stroke a fat check!!! Thanks david ps: lunch is served on the bus!
Sharon Q.
on 6/13/06 2:22 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Jen and I will not be on the tour.
David@Goal
on 6/13/06 2:35 am - VA
Aaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh
Jen_G
on 6/13/06 8:45 pm - in, VA
Surely you didn't think we'd come to Richmond and miss going to Short Pump Mall Jen
wlsurvivor
on 6/13/06 3:33 am - Marshall, VA
Joan and I WILL be on the bus! Can't wait! Karen Showalter and Joan Schlange
cathya
on 6/13/06 4:01 am - Orlando, FL
I'm touring. It will be great fun. Cathy
cappymoon
on 6/13/06 7:47 am - Northern, VA
What exactly is lunch?? Is the bus tour an option now?? If someone paid the $$ to go to the conference, and the bus tour was in that price, do we get a break if we choose not to take the tour?? Wish I had know this before sending out the check this am (oh, yeah, and BTW, if you could email me confirmation you recieved it, I would appreciate it, it is a cashiers check ) Cleve and I will be there........ Thanks!! Dianna
Susan E.
on 6/13/06 8:09 am - Purcellville, VA
What exactly does the tour consist of? I thought if it was a nice day I may lay around the pool. But stroking a big fat check, ouch... would hate to see any money lost. Can you give any details? Susan
beach
on 6/13/06 8:15 am - Stafford, VA
Revision on 07/02/04 with
Hi David. Jack and I will not be on the tour and I also know another couple who will not be going - Jackie & Bill - and they are on vacation this week, so they might not be able to reply. Sorry if this caused any inconvenience. Diane
David@Goal
on 6/13/06 8:47 am - VA
EVERYONE... THE TOUR WAS PACKAGED INTO THE CONFERENCE PRICE, SAME AS DJ FEE, MEALS, DECORATION FEE, ETC... IT IS NOT BROKEN OUT. HOWEVER- OBVIOUSLY I HAVE TO PAY PER PERSON, AND IF 4 PPL NOT GOING MEANS xx # MORE DOLLARS TO PUT TOWARD ROOM RENTAL, SET UP FEES, ETC, THEN THAT IS WHERE IT WILL BE APPROPRIATED. SINCE I AM AFFILIATED WITH TEH HOTEL, RENTALS AND SET- UP FEES ARE BASICALLY WHAT IS LEFT OVER. TRUST ME, I COULD HAVE SOME THE MEETING ROOM SPACE FOR MULTI-THOUSANDS FOR A JUNE WEDDING, BUT TURNED AWAY THAT BUSINESS...SO ANT EXTRA $$ GO TO COVER THAT EXPENSE OF TEH WEEKEND. SO NOW THAT I KNOW CERTAIN PPL ARE NOT GOING, I WILL NOT INCLUDE THEM IN THE TOUR AT ALL, AND APPROPRIATE THOSE $$ SOMEWHERE ELSE. I JUST HOPE IT DOESNT RAIN, AND THEN THEY HAEV NOTHING TO DO IS ALL. DAVID
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views