48 hour Achievone Sale!

Christine Hood
on 6/12/06 12:37 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
I know lots of ya drink it! It's on sale thru Wednesday night at bariatriceating.com.
Ernurse323
on 6/12/06 12:56 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Hola Party Princess !!! You just opened the same email that I did !!! I was drinking that stuff like mad. I remember Leilani mentioning how to make the stuff yourself..but need the receipe from her. Tonight is not a good night. I mixed some Martix chocolate protein stuff, 2 scoops, with 2 cups of milk. The concoction has made me very sick to my stomach. My hands are jittery and I wanna throw up but I am sure it is out of my "gut" by now. I did not have this lactose intolerance thing till after surgery. Blahhhhhhhhhhh !!! Dana (*****fuses to refer to her new and improved stomach as a pouch.)
Christine Hood
on 6/12/06 1:02 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Sorry to hear about your shakes...nothing that couldn't be cured by a nice coconut donut!! LOL I'm having a rough one myself today. I have felt pretty yucky and tired all day today and then tonight I ate 1 egg and attempted some chopped spinach and the spinach and my new and improved stomach did not get along at all!! No puking or foaming...just a lot of feeling yucky. So...I'm still deciding if a little broth may settle things a bit...but I really want nothing. Hmmm...my first yucky food experience! And I LOVE spinach!
Ernurse323
on 6/12/06 1:10 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.. a Popeye fan are we??? Maybe put the spinach in the blender so it is grated REALLY fine and then add your protein drink to it. Could always try that one and see what happens !!! Didn't I tell you that the whole eating thing ws gonna suprise you? I have crab legs in the freezer squeeling to be steamed but I take a look at them and say," No thank you..not right now." Strange behavior from a crab leg lovin girl !!!!!!! Dana
Christine Hood
on 6/12/06 1:15 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Thanks buddy! LOL I don't think the spinach could have gotten much smaller...It's the chopped spinach or as my mom and I call it ABC Spinach (as in ABC Gum...Already Been Chewed!) Oh, AND you want me to add protein!!! NICE!!! Now I'm really gonna I'm just stressing a bit because I am feeling so weak and know I need to eat but right about now...no way Jose! Hmmmm....that reminds me...Taco Bell...LOL! Anyway, I'll get the vitamin clearance tomorrow and that should help! You are still Christine
Ernurse323
on 6/12/06 1:22 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Taco bell? You brave,brave soul !!!! Being that you just finally cleared or should I say EXPELLED enough post op gas to cause another Tsunami..and you want TACO BELL????? That place had me torn up all weekend !!! Pintos and I just do not get along well !!! Dana
Christine Hood
on 6/12/06 1:28 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
I didn't say I was gonna eat it!! I can dream can't I!! LOL That one little bit of TB was that bad? Oh man! Now I am nervous to try! Shoot! I was looking forward to it! Christine
Ernurse323
on 6/12/06 1:35 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
LMAO !!!!!!!!! You are so funny !!! You have me laughing every night on here !! Dana
Christine Hood
on 6/12/06 1:37 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
How did my community service advertisement turn into this craziness...hmmmm....we always turn this stuff into craziness....you are a psycho girl!! Oh, by the way, the broth seemed to settle my stomach! Yeah!!! Christine
A10sFrau
on 6/12/06 3:35 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
On sale JUST when money is short! At leat I have plenty of other protein. PS--My stomach still gets gripey from both frozen spinach and steamed broccoli. Acts like these are new foods every time! As much as I love them! Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views