Boogie & Splash, R U Going?

Ms Court
on 6/13/06 1:53 am - Remington, VA
Andrea, we will definitely sending some prayers for you. Hope your recovery is easy & speedy. We will miss you but hope to catch at another event soon.
Shanana
on 6/12/06 11:49 am - Altavista, VA
I am still praying something come thru so I can go. Husband has been really sick though. He has to get better or I wont be able to let myself leave home. Hope to see you there. Shannon
Ms Court
on 6/13/06 1:57 am - Remington, VA
Shannon, I love your new pic. I'll remember to keep your hubby in my prayers. I hope to see you but we understand if you need to be with him. Courtney
Shanana
on 6/13/06 9:22 am - Altavista, VA
Thanks Courtney. Shannon
Christine Hood
on 6/12/06 1:35 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
I'm not going to be able to make it. That will be right after my first week back at work and I'm sure I'll need the rest...I'm already tired not even working...hopefully next year I'll make it. Christine
Ms Court
on 6/13/06 1:59 am - Remington, VA
Christine, I know you will make it to the next one. Hope your first week back is great. The tiredness will go away soon. Courtney
track
on 6/12/06 2:27 pm - on the beach down by the bay, VA
Gonne ride my scoot up there early friday afternoon, bringing an extra helmet so whoever wants to ride can ride, tony's riding his sled down from new'yawk, so we'll have plenty of seat time fore whoever wants to ride...I've already told tink that I'm her slave to do with me what she will, man the tables, fetch whatever, setup, tear down, check the pj's...whatever...riding the scoot back sunday afternoon. If the weather is going to be nice, I'll bring the little bitty guitar, maybe play some john prine.
(deactivated member)
on 6/12/06 9:27 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
OMG I love John Prine ... can not wait to see you !
Ms Court
on 6/13/06 2:00 am - Remington, VA
Hot bikes, good music. What more can we ask for. Courtney
Ric
on 6/13/06 2:14 am - Stafford, VA
Damn I'm not going to get to sing Prine with ya this time. Things around me are still not what I want them to be. So guess I wont be seeing all of you have fun and take care . And have a drink or two for me.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views