Boogie & Splash, R U Going?

BigBob Notforlong
(Gizmo)

on 6/12/06 8:48 am - Mechanicsville, VA
I'll be with all of you in spirit-as I recover from surgery on the 21st-Have a great timeand have a drink for me! Bob
Ms Court
on 6/13/06 1:47 am - Remington, VA
Hope your recovery is easy & speedy. I will have a bottle of water for you. Courtney
beach
on 6/12/06 9:42 am - Stafford, VA
Revision on 07/02/04 with
I will be there for the whole weekend with hubby, Jack. I know we met some of you last year at the Fredericksburg Meet & Greet. Looking foward to meeting more. We will not be going on the Richmond tour, though - staying with friends for lunch and/or pool. See you all there, Diane
Kathy & Rich
on 6/12/06 9:59 am - Fairfax, VA
DIANE! I remember Jack and Diane! Been over a year. Geez, I was even a pre-op ten. Kathy
Ms Court
on 6/13/06 1:49 am - Remington, VA
Diane, can't wait to meet you & your hubby. Courtney
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/12/06 11:08 am - Danville, VA
You can count on me and Jim...we are really looking forward to coming. We have been dancing all night tonight practicing!! Hehe.. This cute old man is mine!!! He is soo funny...We should be there early Friday, we don't want to miss a minute...Love ya and can't wait to see you. Hugs, Betsy
Ms Court
on 6/13/06 1:50 am - Remington, VA
Ms. Betsy I can't wait to see you and get a great big hug from you. I can't wait to meet this wonderful sounding man either. Courtney
Andrea N.
on 6/12/06 11:42 am - Ashland, VA
I will not be attending the Boogie & Splash this year due to face that I will be having my surgery on Friday and probably in the hospital (UVa) the whole weekend, BUT I will be thinking about all of you and I will most definately make every attempt to be there next year because I cannot think of a better way to celebrate my one-year surgiversary than with everybody there! I hope everybody has a BLAST! (and if you find a second say a little prayer for me ) Hugs to all, Andrea
Shanana
on 6/12/06 9:16 pm - Altavista, VA
I will be praying for you Andrea. Pray all goes well for ya. You are in good hands. Shannon
TammyNVA
on 6/12/06 9:47 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Andrea, Will definitely say a prayer for ya! This is just ONE event... you are going to get healthy for LIFE! I'll look forward to seeing you the next time. Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views