Boogie & Splash, R U Going?

Ms Court
on 6/12/06 5:36 am - Remington, VA
Okay so who is going to Boogie & Splash. Are you going to be there for the whole time or are you doing a drop by? Courtney I will be there the whole time.
turtlegirl
on 6/12/06 5:43 am - In the middle of the woods, VA
I really want to go..... and I have the reg. papers sitting here on my desk. But I'm camera shy, and don't want pics taken of me - so I'm still thinking about it. I know.... not many more days to "think"...... Crystal
Kathy & Rich
on 6/12/06 5:46 am - Fairfax, VA
Avoid pictures by: Telling folks you don't want your picture taken. Don't pose for any pictures. Carry a paper bag with you. Tell folks you are in the FBI's witness protection program. Wear a disguise. Be there or be square. Kathy
turtlegirl
on 6/12/06 6:31 am - In the middle of the woods, VA
You're too funny Kathy! Are you feeling better?
Kathy & Rich
on 6/12/06 6:33 am - Fairfax, VA
Better - to a degree. But still not myself. Thanks for asking!
turtlegirl
on 6/12/06 6:47 am - In the middle of the woods, VA
Kathy - that's really great...... but I worry that you don't know what happened. I've had a few of those odd things happen that the docs are puzzled by. It's haunts me, until I decide to live in denial and just accept that I feel better. But if you don't know what happened, you never know if it will happen again, and/or if you can do anything to prevent it. I hate stuff like that! Crystal
Ms Court
on 6/12/06 6:52 am - Remington, VA
Crystal I would hope that if you didn't want your pic taken everyone would respect that. I hope you make your decision soon and I hope to get to meet you one day soon. Courtney
turtlegirl
on 6/12/06 7:00 am - In the middle of the woods, VA
Ahhh.... Courtney - thank you. You're such a sweetheart.....
Kathy & Rich
on 6/12/06 5:47 am - Fairfax, VA
Rich and I will be there if I can keep myself out of the hospital. Kathy
Ms Court
on 6/12/06 6:53 am - Remington, VA
I can't wait to see you. Courtney
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views