Poll: YOUR opinion wanted!

Kitty Kat
on 6/12/06 4:14 am - Richmond, VA
Oh now here we go...I AC/DC in fact they are my hubs FAV group and we have every flippin' CD, DVD etc. and I love to jam to several of their songs! Kat
Lelandmm
on 6/12/06 4:01 am - Chesapeake, VA
There is one song that always makes me work harder in the gym. Its a song called "Be Free" by Papa Roach. Basically its about trying to quit drinking. BUT, when I hear the lyrics. "Sick and tired of being sick and tired" "I want to be free from this ball and chain, be free, from this life of pain" It just reminds me that I want to be FREE of my demon, MY WEIGHT! My weight problem has been my ball and chain my entire life. So I need things like that song to remind me how MUCH I want to get rid of it!!!! Leland
Kitty Kat
on 6/12/06 4:21 am - Richmond, VA
Yep Papa Roach has some great songs huh? Yeah let's just say that my weight demons are getting their arses kicked BIG TIME here lately and I'm laughing no more like MUUUUUAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Kat
A10sFrau
on 6/12/06 5:31 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Lemon Song--Led Zeppelin Chug-A-Lug--Roger Miller Can't You Hear Me Knockin'?--Rolling Stones Musicology--Prince Groove is in the Heart--Dee-Lites Chicken Grease--D'Angelo Get Up (Sex Machine)--James Brown Back in the Saddle--Aerosmith I can go on forever, Lois
Lorraina M.
on 6/12/06 5:58 am - Ruther Glen, VA
My fav is Layla by Eric Clapton,,,,,,,,,,,,,takes me back about 30 years! Lorraine
turtlegirl
on 6/12/06 7:02 am - In the middle of the woods, VA
Let's get this party started by Pink! And anything by Ace of Base! Oh, and Shake your Bon Bon by Ricky Martin!
TammyNVA
on 6/12/06 10:28 pm - Chesterfield, VA
There are so many that work, but what REALLY gets me going? Oldies but goodies, like those on Richard Simmons "Sweatin' to the Oldies" exercise tape. I've had that thing for years and drag it out whenever I need an exercise boost. Includes these songs: Dancin' In the Streets Peggy Sue Great Balls of Fire and who could possibly NOT move to WIPEOUT by the Sufaris? Here's to dancin' and movin" Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views