Poll: YOUR opinion wanted!

Kitty Kat
on 6/12/06 2:37 am - Richmond, VA
Morning ya gorgeous peoples! WHAT SONG(S) GETS YOU MOVING? Do share...what gets ur toes tappin' and feet stompin' and head boppin'....come dig deep for this.... I Dreams by The Cranberries...then there is Can't Get Enough of You Baby by Smashmouth and others... Just curious as I like to mix it up a lil' bit... Kat
Christine Hood
on 6/12/06 3:07 am - Fort Eustis, VA
SUMMERTIME!! by Kenny Chesney! Gosh I love him!
Kitty Kat
on 6/12/06 3:09 am - Richmond, VA
Hey pretty lady! Oh for sure woman! I have most all of his CD's and he's some great eye candy, can sing and I LOVE his music! Kat
Cinderellen
on 6/12/06 3:25 am - Winterville, NC
At the moment Gold Digger. And Shake Your Tailfeather. Silly song, but it always gets me bouncing.
Kitty Kat
on 6/12/06 4:08 am - Richmond, VA
Both VERY kewl songs! I really like 'em! Kat
sue_smith
on 6/12/06 3:31 am - Warrenton, VA
An oldie but a goodie...just like ME!! I always get movin' with "Mony Mony" by Tommy James and the Shondells...even the later version by Billy Idol. Keep dancin' Sue
Kitty Kat
on 6/12/06 4:10 am - Richmond, VA
Hi Sue, Oh yes another great one! Oh and NO worries I will keep till I drop! Kat
Tam
on 6/12/06 3:41 am - Richmond, VA
Hey Kat~ Almost anything since I am so into music. I love me some Kenny Chesney! I love 70's , 80's and 90's, metal, rock, country...you name it! I have been into music most of my life...sing in the choir and play in the band so I toe tap to almost anything. ~Tammy
Kitty Kat
on 6/12/06 4:12 am - Richmond, VA
Hi Tammy, Yeah I love all kinds of music too. I played Violin for 12 1/2 years (and will attempt it for the first time since having a very serious car accident that took away my ability to play the way I used to) and LOVED it. Kat
Jackie H.
on 6/12/06 3:45 am - Hampton Roads Area, VA
You Shook Me All Night Long ~~AC/DC
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views