My daughter's younger SISTER!!

TammyNVA
on 6/12/06 10:16 am - Chesterfield, VA
A lady at church this past Sunday, when commenting on my weight loss, actually said I look like I could be my DAUGHTER'S younger SISTER!! That's WILD!! (perhaps she needed new glasses?!) WHAT other silly comments have you other POST OPs gotten?? Tammy
(deactivated member)
on 6/12/06 10:59 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
O Wow ! Now that is cool . The best one yet for me is .. " You do not look like No Grandma !! " " SO what grade are you in " ( My brother says that to me because I Wear hip huggers like the teenagers sometimes ) " Well - I think you can find something that fits over there ">>> as she points to the kids section .. It amazes me ... and will always amaze me .. the way people see us now .. Hugs , Natalie
TammyNVA
on 6/12/06 9:27 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Your comment of someone pointing to the kids section reminded me of something. I realized the other day, while shopping (suprise, ME shopping...) that I was beginning to feel more comfortable in the Misses clothes section. Up till now, I've always felt that other people would ask themselves "what is she doing looking at clothes in this section... nothing here will fit her." Mind games... we all play them on ourselves!
Chyanne2u
on 6/12/06 11:23 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Tammy, Now how is that? I bet you couldn't get your head through the door after that kind of compliment. I can only imagine how sexy you are looking now. But hold on to your skirt..........I'm coming out of the gate honey and I will be right behind you. Can't wait to get this going..........see the pounds start to fall off. I am so ready for this ride. I want to hear the wonderful compliments too. Hang tight and keep us posted on all your WoW moments. It's good for the soul to hear this kind of encouragement. Love you girl........ Kathy-21 days & counting
TammyNVA
on 6/12/06 9:30 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Kathy, Just think... all this waiting and 5 years from now, when we are both slim and tucked we'll look back and realize that your surgery was only 7 months after mine! Some HOT grandmas we'll be, huh?! Tammy
Ernurse323
on 6/12/06 11:43 am - Virginia Beach, VA
WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't you feel like a million bucks after that? I bet you are STILL floating around after that compliment, Tammy !! That is awsome !!! Well, the guy didn't say anything but got into a fender bender in the lane next to me while my husband and I were going out one evening. My husband said, "Yeah, he wasn'****ching the car in front of him because he was too busy checking you out." Now I thought that was pretty kewl !!! Dana
Amy B.
on 6/12/06 1:27 pm - Hampton Roads, VA
Ya Dana you do kinda have that Christie Brinkley thing going on! I remember reading about that when it happened. TOO funny! Really cool. Amy
Ernurse323
on 6/12/06 1:37 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Awwwwwww..thanks Amy. I sure wish I felt that way about myself though. Dana
TammyNVA
on 6/12/06 9:31 pm - Chesterfield, VA
It actually took me by suprise! I burst out laughing and then said "I LIKE that one!" Keep in mind, we were in CHURCH!
H. MC
on 6/12/06 12:23 pm - Arlington, VA
Ok the craziest for me this happened 6/6/6 on my way to get a fill I was stopped at a traffic light in DC "talking on the cell phone" and out of the corner of my eye on the right hand side I can see this guys head in the van next me bobbing back and forth. I look over at him and he is an old guy blowing me kisses. my first reaction is to roll my eyes. my windows are up doors locked. but he starts smiling, so that makes me smile, so I roll down my window and said,"you know you are old enough to be my father, you should be ashamed!" I was laughing He said,"well girl I can't help it you over there looking so good I had to say something" and then I drove away and continued talking on the phone Later Heather 237/222/185/125
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views