Surgery is TUESDAY. Hi-I'm new here but feel like I know you

Juliay
on 6/12/06 10:23 am - Alexandria, VA
Crystal...good luck to you too! I'll keep you in my prayers. I've been on the rollercoaster too...laughter through tears is a great emotion. Thanks for your thoughts Julia
Tam
on 6/12/06 3:28 am - Richmond, VA
Julia, Welcome and good luck! Congrats on taking control of your life. You are about to embark on the journey of your life so just sit back and relax. Wishing you all the best! Tammy C
cappymoon
on 6/12/06 8:18 am - Northern, VA
Hi Julia Congratulations on deciding to take you life back!! You couldnt have picked a better surgeon!! He is (was) the partner of my surgeon, untill mine decided to move to WA, and now he does my follow up care. He also did my sisters surgery, and he took his time to make sure everything was OK, so he is a great choice in my opinion! I wish you well, and if you would like a visitor or two (me and my sis) maybe Wed night, just let me know, I am sure we could make a trip out to Fair Oaks You will do fine, you are in great hands...... Dianna
Juliay
on 6/12/06 10:37 am - Alexandria, VA
Dianna - what a sweet note. Thanks! I love Dr. Moazzez too. But it is so nice to hear of someone who knows him and has been through this. I was just reading your profile...HOW MUCH WEIGHT DID YOU LOSE IN THE FIRST 3 MONTHS????? WOW!!!!! :-o
Chyanne2u
on 6/12/06 12:01 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Julie, I am so glad you are almost there. I can only imagine how you must be feeling tonight. I have often imagined just how I will feel in less than 3 weeks when my BIG DAY arrives. Anixious, excited, scared, nervous, happy, did I say SCARED!!! I know I will be because the unknown is always scary but you will do fine. I always say that us girls handle pain much better than men so we make better patients than men....but don't tell the guys around here that I said that.....okay, we will keep that little tidbit between us girls. Now, just relax, go in with the assurance that you are going to be fine. I will keep you in my heart felt prayers tomorrow. You just hang in there and be sure to post and let us know how you're doing when you get home or as soon as you can get to the computer and I love you and I'm pulling for you!!! You are going to go through this like a trooper and come out on the other side wondering why you were so scared to start with. Just think about the new and better life awaiting you.......Okay I'm done with the cheerleading pep squad........try and get some sleep tonight and go in with a positive attitude. Lots of Love Kathy-21 days & counting
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views