The aliens in my belly... :)

Christine Hood
on 6/11/06 11:23 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Good evening everyone! Just wondering...Every time I eat anything solid, my belly rumbles like mad...it's almost like I can hear the entire digestive process happening. I'm not worried about a stricture or anything because things are not coming up and they are moving through just fine...I've asked friends and they can't hear the noises (boy, am I glad about that) but sometimes they sound a bit loud and creepy! Thanks Christine
LB
on 6/11/06 11:34 am - Northern, VA
If you're concerned its of course always best to ask your doctor. I have noises in my tummy almost every time I eat. It isn't painful, its mostly just funny. I consider my new tummy like a new house. There are always weird noises while it settles into the foundation...get what I'm saying? I don't think you have to worry about any alien creatures exploding through your stomach, though.
Sharon Q.
on 6/11/06 11:34 am - Fredericksburg, VA
YES~~I have those too, all the time. Don't think it means much, and it does amuse me to no end. When I'm really over full, or if it's working on something tough like steak it tends to be louder. My husband even comments on it sometimes, which of course sends me into fits of giggles. All normal and part of the fun. Welcome!!! XOOXOXOXOxOXOox Sharon
(deactivated member)
on 6/11/06 11:48 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
The aliens are with me too after 2 years out . AS a matter of fact .. Alan met them last night in the middle of the night .. they reared their ugly head .. LOUD AND VERY CLEAR .. it is all in the mechanics of it all .. I was once in church .. my nephew was being chistened .. and there they where .. everyone in the chapel .. could hear it .. so so embarassing .. but it was funny as hell .. Learn to live with them .. they are your friends ... Love ya , Nat
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/11/06 7:36 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Pretty Lady! I have those silly aliens too! If I eat too much eggs, I sneeze about 12 times and that is no joke! Yesterday morning in Cinncinati, we were sitting there for breakfast and we counted 12 sneezes in a row....I felt so funny. Does anyone else sneeze or is it just me? Anyway, enjoy your new friends, they are part of your new life...hehe.. Hugs, Betsy
Sporty Jill
on 6/11/06 10:08 pm - Norfolk, VA
Morning Sweetie...... Ok, 1st off, here is my disclaimer.......if you EVER feel like something is "just not right" please, please call your doctor. Ok, even at 8 months out, I STILL get that. Depending on what I eat. So, for ME....it is normal, but to a point (as in not every meal). And yes, it DOES get loud. Loud enough to think that everyone heard it. Jill 263/171/145
Ernurse323
on 6/11/06 11:55 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Uggggggggggggg....Mine are almost gone..THANK YOU GOD !!! After the second round at having that stricture fixed hopefully all is well. Maybe your new stomach is just getting use to the food again and doesn't know what to do with itself.... Sometimes there is a "staggler demon" in my gut..but most of the sounds have now vanished !!! Maybe use some holly water to banish those monsters......hehehe Dana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views