I'm so excited!

~ Julie ~
on 6/10/06 5:47 pm - Reston, VA
RNY on 04/18/06 with
My sister is going to find a babysitter for her kids, so it looks like I'm going to make Boogie and Splash after all. I can't wait to meet all of you. Julie
Kathy & Rich
on 6/10/06 7:50 pm - Fairfax, VA
EXCELLENT! We've already met but it'll be great to see you again especially since we'll be seeing LESS of you! Kathy
Michele R.
on 6/11/06 12:18 am - Pittsfield, MA
Jules! Your new pic looks fabulous! WOO HOO! Glad to hear you will be able to enjoy B&S. Sorry I won't be in VA till the 26th! Meet you soon. Hugs! Shele
Susan E.
on 6/11/06 12:36 am - Purcellville, VA
A-w-s-o-m-e !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Andrea N.
on 6/11/06 1:51 am - Ashland, VA
That is so great for ya!! You are going to have a ball - I just know it! I won't be able to attend this year for obvious reasons so while you are the night away say a prayer for me and save me a space next year!! Hugs, Andrea
Chyanne2u
on 6/11/06 6:59 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Julie, I am sorry that I will not get the pleasure of meeting you this go round. I am obligated to give my youngest daughter a baby shower that weekend and there is no way of getting out of it since my surgery is coming up soon. I will miss everyone desperately and would love to meet you. I know you are just as sweet as your sister. Lots of Love Kathy-22 days & counting
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/11/06 7:39 pm - Danville, VA
Wow, Julie, you are looking awesome. I can't wait to finally meet you! The conference is going to be soo much fun. Looks like you are doing great...how are you feeling? Exciting journey, isn't it? Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 6/11/06 9:46 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Julie, I'm so glad you're going!! (Thank you to Dianna!!). I really wanted you to be there, I think it's so important to meet this wonderful support group that you have!! You're looking more and more beautiful. Can't wait to see you. love donna
Ms Court
on 6/11/06 11:08 pm - Remington, VA
That is great Julie. Can't wait to see you. Courtney
TammyNVA
on 6/12/06 10:12 am - Chesterfield, VA
Julie, I'm so glad you'll be there!! I was at the January event and it was a lot of fun. LOTs of people to meet and talk to! Looking forward to meeting you, Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views