Boogie & Splash-I'm new to site

Julie-Anne G.
on 6/10/06 8:48 am - Chester, VA
Hi I'm new to this site, well not really have been a lurker for quite sometime. I feel like I know most of you. Well I'll get to the point. I would like to attend the Boggie & Splash and wanted to know if anyone needs a roomie to split cost with. It is only me to attend hate to stay in a room by myself. I had Lap RNY June 23, 2004. I started at 234 @ 5'2" and have lost 120lbs. Well enough about me. Thanks in advance. Julie
Chyanne2u
on 6/10/06 1:57 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Julie, So good to see you here. We have missed you at group meeting. I finally got approved and have a date. Of course you may have seen that here if you were lurking around May 25th. My surgery is set for July 3rd. at 10:00 a.m. I go this Wed. for all my pre-op testing, registration, physical and classes. Then I meet with Dr. Hutcher on the 22nd. Can you tell I'm excited? As far as the Boogie & Splash, I wanted to go so bad and had all intentions of going but I got shanghied into doing a baby shower that weekend for my youngest daughter who is due Aug. 11th. I told Natalie, I may try to come up for the Sunday speaker if I can get away from my family. I really wish I could raise my hand and say "pick me" but this is one of those times that family has to come first. I know all you guys & dolls are going to have a blast. Think about me when you're all and don't count me totally out....after all there is always the January Ball. Lots of Love Kathy-23 days & counting
Julie-Anne G.
on 6/10/06 11:49 pm - Chester, VA
Wow Kathy thats great news!!! Your on your way now, time will fly. Yes family does come first. I would really like to attend. I might just attend and go home in the evenings . I'm not far from there but we will see. Well take care and talk to you later. Julie
TammyNVA
on 6/11/06 9:11 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Hi Julie, I've already registered for Boogie & Splash and have been debating the same thing about the hotel room as I live in Chesterfield. The last time (January) I went back and forth, but it seemed like a lot of driving, with a total of 8 trips between the events and home. I was thinking of getting a room and would be happy to split the costs. Email me. Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views