Question for those at or near goal?

turtlegirl
on 6/10/06 9:56 am - In the middle of the woods, VA
Have any of you noticed a "redistribution" of body weight? I lost alot in my chest and was smaller than ever before in my life (and LOVING it!).... and I'd lost all hope of getting a breast reduction (and lift) covered by insurance..... Within the last month, and at my lowest weight, (and still losing - have about 10 lbs. to go) I suddenly put weight back on in the chest. It is very upsetting to me, and I can't shake the depression. Tops I'd bought and felt comfortable wearing I no longer want to wear. A new dress I had professionally hemmed no longer fits in the chest and hangs in the closet. Anyway, my husband keeps saying maybe now my breast reduction will be covered by insurance, and while that does make me happy - there is from now until then to live with. I didn't realize HOW happy I was being small-chested for the first time ever - it has been a curse my whole life. Am I alone in this strange phenomenon of redistributed body weight?! Crystal
turtlegirl
on 6/10/06 12:08 pm - In the middle of the woods, VA
Let me just clarify one thing - I am NOT pg!!! Someone on the main board thought of that!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views