Hey gang....

(deactivated member)
on 6/11/06 9:51 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Ah, David, is there a full length picture of this litte snapshot someplace??? You look awfully cute, as usual. love donna
Kitty Kat
on 6/9/06 9:55 pm - Richmond, VA
Hiya Dianna! I am sorry you haven't been feeling well. Wow! This is to go through for sure. I will pray that you get to feeling better ASAP! To answer your question I am now 3.5 years post-op and I've for sure had my moments being sick but I think for me it's been about average. I had a NASTY bout with the flu for just over 3 weeks. Now THAT was just foul! Otherwise, anything else I've basically thought it was from me caring for kids in addition to mine and our oldest being in preschool and we ALL know kids LOVE to pass I for one hope they find something that can help alleviate all this for you and moving forward. Take care, Kat
Shanana
on 6/9/06 9:57 pm - Altavista, VA
Hope you are feeling better. I have had my share of UTI's and kidney infections. Have to make sure I get enough water. Need to be drinking more now. Making that my snack when I think I want one. I have been thru all the testing and crap for kidneys and bladder only to find out they dont know why I kept getting them. It seems better now. A friend tells me that I am still sick alot. I was before surgery though. I thought this would cure alot of things but alot of issues are still there for me to deal with. Those infections really sucked though. Now I have to learn to deal w/ life w/o stuffing my face to dull the pain. Hope you have a great summer. I always wanted to be a teacher. I would love all that time off. LOL Guess I would have to have time to go to school or take time to go to school. I would have to being lazy and unmotivated. Be good and feel better!! Shannon
Michele R.
on 6/9/06 11:40 pm - Pittsfield, MA
Hiya!! Sorry you were having problems with your kidney. That is a horrible feeling. But at least you were able to get some time from work w/o them getting upset about it. I hope you feel better now, sometimes those things can really get us down. Have you had some bloodwork done? Maybe that can suggest something that triggers them? Best of luck hon. Hugs! Shele
Chyanne2u
on 6/10/06 1:29 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Sweet Cakes, So good to see you on the board again but so so sorry you have been under the weather Hopefully you are on the mend now. Do they give you antibiotics for kidney infections? I have never had one...thank GOD!!! I have had plenty UTI's & Bladder infections though. When I got pregnant with my first child......they said it was a bladder infection. Well 9 months later I gave birth of a 6lb. 10 oz. infection I named Angel. LOL They did finally figure out I was pregnant and treated me for the infection. I know you are glad school is out. I would love to have the summer off. I just get 2 weeks vacation a year and a few paid holidays. Can't complain, except this year I am using my vacation for my surgery & recouperation. I just hope I will be able to be back to work in 3 weeks. I am having open RNY. Most say it will take at least 4-6 weeks. Anywho......I am glad you're feeling much better. I can't wait to see you again Dianna. It's been a while now. You take care of yourself and do whatever the doc said to do. Drinking lots of water doesn't sound like a bad idea either. Lots of Love Kathy-23 days & counting
H. MC
on 6/10/06 6:59 am - Arlington, VA
Hey Dianna Glad you are feeling better Nice to know you have an understanding boss. just remember beauty is pain beauty is pain.
Kathy & Rich
on 6/10/06 7:49 am - Fairfax, VA
Hey, Dianna! I hope you are feeling better, honey! Kathy
sue_smith
on 6/12/06 3:04 am - Warrenton, VA
Hey Dianna Hope you're feeling better!! I have noticed that I have had more UTI's since surgery than before. I am pretty sure it's not from the bedroom activities...but without being too graphic...maybe it's because things down there are a little more exposed than before with all of the extra weight gone. Not sure, but it is miserable. Take care and enjoy the countdown to the end of school Hugs Sue
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views