IT'S BEEN A WHILE

renea g
on 6/9/06 8:04 pm - Mountains of, VA
I kow its been a while since I posted last and I feel bad for not being more active on the message board....Between being sick with a tummy virus for two weeks and having walking pneumonia for another couple weeks I been feeling like crapt.... Well I am 9 months out and down 106 lbs....I have 16 more lbs til my surgeons goal...... There are new pics in my profile .....Decided to break out the camera and take some new ones .... Take care, hugs~ renea 312/206/190 preop/current/goal
Kitty Kat
on 6/9/06 9:42 pm - Richmond, VA
Hiya Renea! You look GREAT! Congrats on the weight loss! You'll see those 16 lb gone too! I'm sorry you've not been feeling well and hope you are doing better now and moving forward. Don't wait so long in between posts woman! Take care, Kat
Shanana
on 6/9/06 9:59 pm - Altavista, VA
You are doing great girl!!!! Hope you are feeling better!! Chat w/ you soon. Shannon
Jennifer V.
on 6/10/06 12:04 am - Waynesboro, VA
Shannon, have a great time at the Rally. 38 Special will be a blast!
prissy25
on 6/9/06 10:20 pm - Barboursville, VA
Glad to see you posting, hope your feeling better and you are looking great! Missed you the other week at the meet.
Chyanne2u
on 6/10/06 1:39 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Renea, It's great to see you back on the board. I took a look at your pictures and I have to say you look absolutely marvelous. It still amazes me to see the transformations this surgery creates. I am sorry you've been sick and I hear alot of people say they go through a lot of illness after surgery. I am wondering if you are getting in all the vitamins you are supposed too. Just wondering. I don't know because I am still pre-op....soon to be post-op. My surgery date is July 3rd. I hope you're feeling much better, real soon. I have to ask you how tall are you. You look to be about my height and I was wondering. I think the structure of someone depends on their weight loss. I always say my bones weigh more than some people. LOL Lots of Love Kathy-23 days & counting
Kathy & Rich
on 6/10/06 7:45 am - Fairfax, VA
Congratulations, Renea! You've done a great job and you look terrific. You should be very proud! Hope you are feeling much better. Best wishes, Kathy
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/11/06 7:51 pm - Danville, VA
Wow, Renea....You are looking beautiful, gf...Sorry about your being sick but glad you are feeling better now. Keep up the great work and I am so proud of you. Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views