Silly question - no flames please

Michele R.
on 6/10/06 6:53 am - Pittsfield, MA
Andrea...I too have the fear. I wish there were something other than time to make it go away. I have lost 22 lbs so far and I can already see my stomach kind of wrinkle where my stretch marks are. I think only a tt will take that away and honestly I am just going to be happy to be lighter....even this little amount of weight so far has helped tremendously with walking up stairs and washing dishes! Silly but true. I still am in the same size just a tad loose. Hang in there honey this is a ride let me tell you! You are going to love it. Hugs! Shele
H. MC
on 6/10/06 7:03 am - Arlington, VA
Count me in as crazy too. how's this for nuts my dream is to catch a glimse of myself in a reflection and not recognize my self LOL there I think that's nuts
fishtayl
on 6/11/06 11:35 pm - Bealeton, VA
Andrea, Not a weird question. I could never imagine myself smaller. I kinda thought I could imagine me at 200 but never 144 where I am now. I still can't imagine that I am that small. I see pictures and would swear that body is not mine. I'm still waiting for the brain to catch up! Best of Luck, Ginny
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views