TGIF WHATCHA DOIN?

Kitty Kat
on 6/9/06 5:29 am - Richmond, VA
Thanks Paula we have some down time and may come and check this out. All depends if I can convince some others! Kat
Christina R.
on 6/9/06 12:27 am - Reston, VA
Morning Kat! Packing and funiture shopping are on my list for the weekend. Lots to do for our upcoming move....so a busy weekend with some relaxation built in so my hubby doesn't have a fit. Have a great one! Christina S
Kitty Kat
on 6/9/06 5:34 am - Richmond, VA
Hiya Christina! Oh yeah! We are doing the same with my sis. Packing and making sure all her furniture deliveries are in line as well as finally deciding on a dining room set for her. Enjoy! Kat
jilldennis
on 6/9/06 12:28 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
HiMs Kitty Kat We are leaving the Winchester area around 3pm this afternoon and heading south to Staunton, VA for the 2nd Annual Rally in the Valley!! Tonight is the Aaron Tippen concert and tomorrow (My Birthday!!!) is another concert with the Worx and 38 Special! I can't wait..!!! PLUS...we are staying in a REALLY nice hotel with a king size bed...- the Stonewall Jackson...it's supposed to be really swanky!! I just hope they let us plain ol' country folks in!! Have a great week-end!! Jill
Kitty Kat
on 6/9/06 5:41 am - Richmond, VA
Hiya Jill! Sounds really fun! Good music and good fun I hope. LOL! Country folk I haven't heard it put that way since I was a much younger girl. Enjoy your weekend! Kat
Christine Hood
on 6/9/06 10:37 am - Fort Eustis, VA
I LOVE Aaron Tippen! He is soooo hot hot hot!!! Happy birthday Jill! Hope you have a great one!! Christine 253/240/138
Christine Hood
on 6/9/06 1:33 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Kat! Not much planned for my weekend but celebrating my 13 pounds in my first week (WOOO HOOO!!) and the fact that I get to eat on SUNDAY!! It will be soft/pureed but I am so tired of all this sweet stuff! It is making me crazy. Hope you enjoy yours! Christine 253/240/138
Kitty Kat
on 6/9/06 5:42 am - Richmond, VA
Hiya Christine! Oh for sure that is a great thing to be celebrating! CONGRATS! Take care, Kat
Tam
on 6/9/06 3:24 am - Richmond, VA
Hiya Kat...We are going fishing on the bay most of the weekend. Nice cabin cruiser waiting for us at the marina in Deltaville. We are leaving tomorrow afternoon...hubby has to work in the am and I have a scrap booking party in the early afternoon...so we will be leaving right after that! We will be there by 5 if all goes well and will sleep on the boat and come home tomorrow night. Have a great time at the shower and wedding! Tammy
Kitty Kat
on 6/9/06 5:43 am - Richmond, VA
Hiya Tammy! Sounds like a great weekend ahead. Oooohhhhh sleeping on a boat. Totally dreamy! *** I am having a moment today!) Thanks! It will for sure be fun! Take care, Kat
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views