TGIF WHATCHA DOIN?

Kitty Kat
on 6/8/06 10:28 pm - Richmond, VA
TGIF All! So whatcha' doin' for da weekend? We have a wedding, baby shower and some time in between I have to manage to breath! I hope everyone has a GREAT day and fabulous weekend! Kitty Kat
Ms Court
on 6/8/06 10:43 pm - Remington, VA
God Morning. I have a prety busy weekend myself. Tongith is graduation for a family friend. Tomorrow is some time at the pool and a baby shower for one of my sisters. The Sunday is work as usual. Hope everyone has a wonderful & safe weekend. Courtney
Kitty Kat
on 6/8/06 11:54 pm - Richmond, VA
Hiya Courtney! Seems like the season for all things baby and weddings. Can you believe I STILL have had NO pool time? But, it's coming for sure! Take care, Kat
cpatters
on 6/8/06 11:28 pm - Rockingham County, VA
Good Morning!! I am packing up, cleaning up and getting ready for vacation at Nags Head. My husbands whole family is going. We are renting a big ole' beach house. I have never been there before, so I am excited. I have a new bathing suit (size 16) to wear. Normally I would be excited about wearing a size 16, but my sweet sis-in-law (whom I love dearly and has been a great supporter of me during all of my WLS ordeal) wears a size 2. She looks amazingly remarkable for having a 18 month old and a 3 year old. I love her, and she loves me, so I am going to NOT compair myself to her OR others this whole vacation. It is I who has the self image problem, not others. OK, so now I have vented and believe it or not, I feel much better. Thank you Kitty Kat for asking..... Hugs! Cathy
Kitty Kat
on 6/8/06 11:59 pm - Richmond, VA
Hiya Cathy! I am longing to go back to Nags Head as we had such a fabulous time Mother's Day weekend! Oh sweetie you will for sure look fabulous in your suit. I um well need to still buy a suit. No need to compare darling you are BEAUTIFUL and in your own ways for sure! Take care, Kat
shoutjoy
on 6/8/06 11:40 pm - Culpeper, VA
Cleaning, paying bills, going to a Coffee Festival on Saturday and that is about it. Paula
Kitty Kat
on 6/9/06 12:01 am - Richmond, VA
Hiya Paula! Do share about this coffee festival if you have a minute. What is it? Where is it? Have you gone before? Ahhh yes, just finished paying bills myself and have the lucky or um er unlucky task of shopping today. Ok I mean I like to shop at times but NOT groceries and such. UGH! Do share the coffee details...I kinda well NO I don't kinda I LOVE me some coffee! Take care, Kat
shoutjoy
on 6/9/06 12:03 am - Culpeper, VA
Hi Kat, Starbucks is hosting the festival at the Reston Town Center from 11am to 6pm. They are supposed to have master coffee "chiefs?", food and music. Come out and join us!! Paula
Bigdanva70
on 6/9/06 12:14 am - Radford, VA
I have to do some things for my dad on Sat. Then I am going to Winchester to see my niece. Other then that not much. Maybe I will go see a movie tonight _ maybe the Code. But I do need to work out after work Dan
Kitty Kat
on 6/9/06 5:32 am - Richmond, VA
Hiya Dan! Sounds like a great weekend for you! Enjoy! Kat
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views