Off Line

kabarron1
on 6/9/06 5:29 am - Hopewell, VA
Hey guys/gals! Just thought I'd let you know that everything is okay. No health issues with me. Simply was able to log on to OH from work all week. They were having some sort of connectivity issues from what I heard. Just wanted ya to know that I'm not back in the hospital with another bleed or anything like that. Hope everyone has a great weekend!! Keith
Christine Hood
on 6/9/06 5:41 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Keith! Welcome back kiddo! Glad to hear that everything is just peachy for ya! Christine
kabarron1
on 6/9/06 5:53 am - Hopewell, VA
Thank you! Glad to hear you're doing well also!!! Keith
Michele R.
on 6/9/06 8:12 am - Pittsfield, MA
Welcome Back Kotter! LOL I mean Keith! Glad to see yur handsome mug again! Amen all is well! Hugs! Shele
Christine Hood
on 6/9/06 10:32 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Shele! How are things going for ya? Christine 253/240/138
kabarron1
on 6/12/06 1:48 am - Hopewell, VA
Thanks Shele! Curious though....where did you get "Kotter" from? Hope you're doing well! Keith
Chyanne2u
on 6/10/06 2:36 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Keith, Now ain't that a bummer when you can't play at work? I know the feeling because anytime the internet is down in my office I just about go crazy. Feels like you are out of touch with the "real world." Well, it's great to have your face back again. BTW, you are looking GREAT!!! When you gonna bring your happy butt back to support group meeting. We miss ya!! Lots of Love Kathy-23 days & counting
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views