Anybody watching Dr Phil

H. MC
on 6/8/06 5:42 am - Arlington, VA
Ok I never watch Dr. Phil but I was channel surfing and saw this really super obese guy on the show. And I have heard Dr. Phil refered to WLS as the easy way out. So I am a little curious as to what he is going to say to this young man that weighs 1000 pounds
Bigdanva70
on 6/8/06 5:49 am - Radford, VA
if you really want to get PO go to Dr. Phil website and read all the post from the Skinny people. It will make your blood boil.
H. MC
on 6/8/06 7:50 am - Arlington, VA
Hey Dan to be honest I don't want to give Dr. Phil that much of my time. I don't like people who think they have all the answers, let's face he's just a guy who got lucky enough to cross paths with Oparh nothing more and I can count on one hand the number of times I have seen her show.
Sharon Q.
on 6/8/06 7:39 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Yeah he's gonna help him..................EVEN THO THE GUY SAID HE'S HAPPY EATING. Whatever..............Dr. Phil is a quack, but I still watch him every day!! LOLOL XOXOOXOXO Sharon
H. MC
on 6/8/06 7:46 am - Arlington, VA
Hi sharon how's the skinny life?? when is the next NOVA meet and greet? it's getting rather warm maybe it should be a pool party????
Sharon Q.
on 6/8/06 8:24 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Hey girly!!! I might ask you the same thing.............hows the skinny life beautiful!!!! Love the new pictures. As for a meet & greet coming soon, we've changed locations....................................this one's in RICHMOND!!!!!!!!! The Boogie & Splash!!! We even have a pool!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be there baby,,,,,,,,,,,how bout you???? We could use a diva such as yerself to show us some moves out on the dance floor!!! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOOXOXOXOXO Sharon
H. MC
on 6/8/06 8:30 am - Arlington, VA
I can't be there I will be in williamsburg at wedding
Sharon Q.
on 6/8/06 9:31 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Well that's probably a good thing for me, I don't need the competition!!! OXOXXOOXOXox Sharon
H. MC
on 6/8/06 9:35 am - Arlington, VA
there's always next time
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views