Thank you

Stephanie M.
on 6/5/06 11:22 pm - Moncks Corner, SC
I am so grateful that you guys are here. I have appreciated every response I have gotten, whether it be a reply to my last post...or the personal emails some have been sending because they relate a little "too well" to what I am going through. I am so thankful to each one of you. If I were not a religious person, I would have already totally lost it by now. I do have a bit of good news. As you know...my husband is serving our country and is on the other side of the world. Prayers have been answered, and they are letting him come home for 14 days. He is still on the ship, but will be leaving as soon as they can arrange it. Hopefully, he will be here in a couple of days. Thanks again everybody. You are greatly loved. Stephanie
Kitty Kat
on 6/5/06 11:34 pm - Richmond, VA
Morning Stephanie, You've got mail! I hope this day finds you in better spirits. Give it to God beautiful. Hugs, Kat
Kathy & Rich
on 6/6/06 9:22 am - Fairfax, VA
Stephanie, I just wanted you to know that you and your husband are in my thoughts. I am truly sorry for your loss. I'm relieved to hear that you'll be able to find some comfort in each others arms very, very soon. Hugs, Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views