Happy Tuesday ...

(deactivated member)
on 6/5/06 8:39 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Well it is Tuesday .. whathca doing today .. ?? Do you have a plan to move today ?? Are you making today about YOU ??? For me .. I am getting ready for work .. .will do the work thing today .. and then off to see Will in the hospital . He is having his surgery today ( willbethin ) I will get in my protein ..water .. take ALL my Vities and suppliments ... I will come home ... work out .. strenght training ... And for me ..everyday is about me .. I try to do something nice for myself .. and tell myself atleast once a day .. that I am loved .. and that I am a winner !! And that I am Beautiful .. How bout you ??
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/5/06 9:33 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie!!!! Today I am cleaning and packing for our trip to Cinncinati, OH....Won't be bac****il late Sunday or early Monday...I think the trip will be a good one..alot of motivational speakers, etc. We will see....You have Jim's cell phone number if anyone needs me. I love ya bunches... Hugs, Betsy
Kitty Kat
on 6/5/06 10:19 pm - Richmond, VA
Hey Fiery Red! I am up, feeling fantabulous, already been cleaning this am, my buggas are on crack and apparently there is no pause or off switch for this hilariously loud laughter they've got going on! Kayla runs up the hallway and back and laughs and Nora is haulin' it pretty good too and laughs. We are for sure going to be playing outside and soaking up the sun. As for moving my body today I'm going walking here shortly, will be doing some legs lifts, free weights, stretching and more. I'm working on my first round of protein, about to take my vits and having a cup of coffee while I'm on here. Things tend to pop up during the day so who knows what else will be happening. Make it a good one, Kat
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views