New Pic

prissy25
on 6/5/06 12:40 pm - Barboursville, VA
Thanks Shannon for helping me out w/ this your the bomb. Feel better soon.
Shanana
on 6/5/06 8:54 pm - Altavista, VA
No problem. I told you you were shrinking!!! I busted my plateau too. 4 lbs since we left Friday. Finally a 220's. We got to get together again and celebrate when I get to the 1 anything. Wont be long. Shannon
MrsTonyaBrown
on 6/5/06 10:08 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Wow, Melinda!!! You look fabulous! Hugs, Tonya
prissy25
on 6/6/06 7:12 am - Barboursville, VA
Thanks Im surprised when I look back on the old pics, its been well worth the ride.
Chyanne2u
on 6/5/06 11:00 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey all you good lookin' gals, You all look fabulous and Melinda, I had to go and look at your profile to know who you were. I can't get over the changes that take place here on OH. This is an amazing journey and you all are very special people. Love you all bunches!!! Lots of Love Kathy-26 days & counting
prissy25
on 6/6/06 7:13 am - Barboursville, VA
Thanks Kathy and Courtney
Jennifer V.
on 6/6/06 11:00 am - Waynesboro, VA
You look great in the picture and in person. You've come a long way baby. Jenn
Ms Court
on 6/5/06 11:03 pm - Remington, VA
Very nice Melinda. Courtney
Kathy & Rich
on 6/6/06 9:19 am - Fairfax, VA
Nice to be able to really truly see you, Melinda!!! The other picture was so small and distant. You look fabulous! I still remember your original picture from way back when. What a difference. Keep up the great work - that smile says it all. Best wishes, Kathy
akasha2u
on 6/7/06 3:00 am - Virginia Beach, VA
wow you look great I didnt even recognize you til i saw the before pictures and recalled the problems you had getting all the insurance stuff to go through. grats
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views